He looks good and it looks like he will become a class act I think I'll take a look at him as backup for Hulk and Cavani. How would you play him ?

I change his roles hey, have not found a specific role that suits him the best:

1) Advanced Forward
2) Poacher
3) Complete Forward

thats what I have tried and in order of how he plays in them as well :)

Was a load of chaff for me at Huddersfield - 10 games 0 goal 0 assists 6.28 Ave. rtg. Hoped his goals would fire me to the top of the Championship and to the Premiership but I was wrong. Ajax bought him from me 13 games 11 goals 7 assists 8.41 Ave rtg. So basically, I don't think he settled at my club (some players and clubs never match) which was disappointing but obviously he has ability... As his early Ajax record proved in my game.

yeah, it is a bit dissapointing when some players you have high hopes for just dont gel into your team, he has a good record at Ajax though, what does he look like? can you post a screenshot? :)

yeah, it is a bit dissapointing when some players you have high hopes for just dont gel into your team, he has a good record at Ajax though, what does he look like? can you post a screenshot? :)

I will do when I crack with my game either later today or tomorrow (just had an op so currently in bed on my phone). I don't think he will have changed too much to be honest. He signed for Ajax in probably under 6 months after signing for me. Yeah it is disappointing when scouts are raving about him, he doesn't live up to the hype but really does the business elsewhere, so the kid obviously does have some real talent.

I will post screenshots tomorrow, he pretty much fired me to my 1st Bundesliga title with Freiburg after 3 seasons, he has been the top goal scorer in every season getting me to 6th and 3rd repsectively :)

He had a match highest earners clause and when I signed Khedira who at the start of the 2nd season when I got him was 66k and I had to put a clause in for a wage increase after 30 games to 88k a week!, so he jumped to 88k a week!!

deciding if I am going to sell him (even though he is rated to be better than my new signing Dzeko on free 3rd season :) its the 1st time I have ever bought Dzeko before as well :)

I have Ruan and Tiago Alves as back ups :) both future Wonderkids, not sure if I can keep him on 88k though, its a substantial amount of cash! Dzeko is only on 77k

I picked this guy up for 24 million USD and broke my bank doing it! I needed a striker for my newly promoted Bundesliga side.

I CAN'T STOP HIM FROM SCORING! He has made four appearances from the bench and has 3 goals, 2 of which were game winners!

He is 21 right now and his stats are nothing special yet, but he just has the hidden mental stats that make him a great player.

I play Fredy Montero or Araujo up front with him.

very nice firing squad you have there Montanaro :) his stats are nothing special as you said, they do get a lot better though, but he just loves to score goals for some reason :) if you can afford him in a new save 1st season, he has a release clause of £3.6m

feel free to post SS

Well, do to financial reasons, I had to send Montero off on loan and I started Lucas full time beside Araujo.

Team wasn't firing on all cylinders (still aren't) and he was averaging about 6.3. I thought I had lost some of the discipline in the squad and I've had success with turning squads around by fining them before...so I fined him and a few others.

Well he requested a transfer immediately. :S

Not looking like I'm going to be able to keep him.

Last edited: