Luilinha - where he go?

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
anybody know where he went from Corinthians, he was one of my best midfielders in 08 and cant find him anywhere in 09

also really good midfielder DM is Bolzoni from Inter - 19 yrs old, bought him for Udinese for 5 million (can maybe get cheaper) 1st season and was rated as a key member of the squad already next to Joao Mouthino.

also Mouso Guindo from ASEC - LB, he was rated as potential to be better than Patrive Evra - like 250k

Cedric Monongu - Monaco i think - CB potential to be as good as Zapata

Yuri - CM/AM from Botofogo i think - class - next Juninho Perchembauca/Silas in my new game whoever he is :D

Mazzarani - Udinese - RWB/RB/MR/AMR all natural 19 yrs old

there is this 17 yr old - not regen - CM bought him from some club - will post when i play and get info - but 750k or so - also rated key member of the squad already and potential to be much better than Joao Mouthinho

no scout genie, no nothing, just looking at all the clubs :) takes time, but good way too find very good hidden talent!

large database 14 leagues/12 playable ver 9.1.0

oh and Mascio from Cisco is NOT a real player

raikan007 its not Luilinha, its lulinha:)

i thought so, i tried player search that way first and many other ways, but still cant find him!

He def should be on the game, hes real and highly rated irl

he is on the game but his name is lulinha

not luilinha

i have a large database loaded with 13 leagues 11 playable i think!

the question still remains, does anyone know who he is playing for?

here

you gotta load all players from brazil to find him.

Last edited:
he is on my game but he isn't rated that high. on fm08 he was quality but has pretty much disapeared.

Crazy.. Lulinha is a scout at Palmeiras on mine at the age of 23.

found him - my eyes must have been playing tricks on me as i searched the whole of Corinthians team for him, must have just skipped my eye!

he is AMR now as natural position - still rated very highly on my game, great asset to the squad etc as AMR

they want 5.5 million though, not sure if he is worth it though!

cheers, think im going to get him though

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

i have Brazil leagues loaded as playable :) thanks though

i struggled to find him on 09. load all players from brazil and its fine. hes now a winger as it says above. but hes not the great prospect he was on the last game. its nigh on impossible to get a work permit for him. when he eventually signed for me he made a handful of unimpressive appearances over 2 seasons before leaving for hearts.

thanks mate, he says he is highly rated, not sure though, think i might give him a skip, too much cash anyway :O

**** just read this thread after ive just bought him oh well, when anyone has signed him has he been ineligible to play in the coca cola championship? btw
Bolzoni is the one also try Zuculini

Cedric Monongu is on the game and he does play at Monaco. Except its Cedric Mongongu. And I've signed him and he's a consistently good CB/RB for me. Though maybe not quite the same standard at Zapata.

Cedric Monongu is on the game and he does play at Monaco. Except its Cedric Mongongu. And I've signed him and he's a consistently good CB/RB for me. Though maybe not quite the same standard at Zapata.
thanks typo <)

Back