ADBLujo

Reaction score
Lujo 4-3-3. Lots of goals and a solid defence!

This is my first attempt at my own tactic, and by all accounts its gone well for me so far!

I've got a top team based around speed, with some top regens I got cheap or were home grown early on. I've preciously been using andrichbrand's 4-2-3-1 but wanted a tactic to accommodate my 3 top strikers and a couple of young ones behind them. I also really enjoy having 3 up front, so i've been trying to get this to work for a while.

View attachment 388413
While this looks similar to "Tika-Taka" type tactics i wanted to stay way from that ethos and have a high tempo, direct approach, with 3 true strikers, rather than the boring possession based game you get with the Tika Takas. My FBs are key and help in the defence a lot, with the DM being the only tweak i had to make at the beginning due to the defence being a bit weak when i first made it. The false 9 also helps link the Mid-Att, but a DLF should work well too; just my guy is better as a F9 rather than a DLF. All three strikers are bagging goals nicely.

View attachment 388415View attachment 388414

I'm getting a great number of goals/game, with the strikers and CMs all getting a decent number of assists. The defence is also solid, with the opposition generally held to only a handful of shots per game. All my guys are getting over 7 rating in every game pretty much also.

This is the fixture list, I installed the tactic near the top, and tweaked the FBs and DM at the loss with inter near the top.
View attachment 388400

Like I said, this is my first attempt at making and uploading a tactic, so if you need more info, I'll try and help! It works well for me, so would be interesting to see how well it works for others. Like i said, my team is a top european team now, so will be interesting to see how it goes for other teams.

I also have a decent 4-3-1-2 which i will share if this goes well too!

I have started using your 433 after suffering a lot of injuries of my usual starting AMs in year 2021.

Am willing to test your other tactic as well, if you deem it as your away tactic.

Seems like a nice tactic as im winning but bit hard to tell as im only managing nation atm and not a club(Im Spain after i left Unai Madeira after 3 seasons)

I'm desperate for a tactic that can create goals for STRIKERS, which seems so hard to do (at least for me!) in this ME ;)

Could you describe more precisely roles, type of players and attributes for positions? e.g. the two BBM's seem to have different settings so maybe one more of a playmaker and the other more an enforcer?

thanks!

year 2020....perhaps you can test it in a team in 2013?

I'm desperate for a tactic that can create goals for STRIKERS, which seems so hard to do (at least for me!) in this ME ;)

Could you describe more precisely roles, type of players and attributes for positions? e.g. the two BBM's seem to have different settings so maybe one more of a playmaker and the other more an enforcer?

thanks!

The CM differences carries over from when i had three across the middle, I had a defensive central (now the DM) with the right side a workhorse all rounder and the more creative on the left. All my midfielders have good pass ratings along with decent work rates. The F9 i have most definitely needs to work hard. I tried it with a lazy player and the tactic does not work as well, may work better with a DLF role.

The one common factor i have across the whole team, especially the strikers and FBs is speed though.

FBs - Speed, passing and crossing
CDs - Standard - Marking and positioning seem important.
DM - Work rate and tackling - I'm looking for a true DM at the moment as mine are more attacking.
CM - Passing and creativity.
STR - Finishing and speed - he's the one who breaks forward most
STC - Work rate, creativity and finishing
STL - Finishing, creativity, heading a dribbling - May best striker goes here, makes many chances and scores a lot, many from headers off a cross.