Status
Not open for further replies.

davebengardi

Reaction score
I have bought Lukaku and Yaya Sanogo. Both are awesome strikers, but i now need to sell one of them to create room for players. I am currently at 2014/2015 with chelsea.

Lukaku: he has 18 finishing and 19 composure, and 20 strength, but nothing else stands out. His agility is 6 and stamina is only 11. I only keep him because of his supposed 'talent'

Sanogo; Sanogo has 18 finishing and 19 composure. and physical attributes similar to dzeko but with a little more pace. He is also the taller of the two, and has better technical stats in other departments. Mentally Sanogo has everything a striker needs except for off the ball,work rate and positioning.

Dzeko: one of the games best strikers, but underperforming in my save. has only average 6.6 during the whole season. A lot of clubs are interested in him, as he is worth $43 million. Dzeko has never been a 20 goals per season striker despite his amazing stats.

Keep Sanogo! Check Dzeko's energy level or w/e it's called if it's low(under 50%) keep him and rest him for a while if it's high (more than 50%) sell him.

I did not play dzeko for 4 months, as he was injured and sanogo was having a good run. Anyways i sold dzeko already and bought Hulk. Thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back