Lukas Jutkiewicz - BSN Golden Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter TeamTom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

TeamTom

Reaction score
Heya

I've recently finished my first season in charge of Southport in BSN, I have just recived promotion through the play offs and I would just like to point out this young striker who bagged 27 goals. Lukas Jutkiewicz joined on loan from Everton, was lucky to get him aswell, had a number of championship clubs after him. I hope I will be able to secure him for another loan spell or maybe try and buy him for the following season.

Was wondering if anyone else has had any experiance with this striker, and if he will do well above BSN?

I had not heard of him but my scout reckons he should be signed for Notts County, whatever the price! Unfortunately my budget is 10K! How much did you pay to loan him or could you loan him free?

I actually got him on loan for free, so far this season, hes on 21 goals already, and its only December!

Woah nice! I just signed him on loan for Notts County too! He seems amazing for LLM's! Thanks!

Yeh, I'm now in the play offs in BSP. Lets hope he can reach the 40 goal mark before the end of the season :)

Yeah that would be NICE! He's about to have his debut for me :D

Had him a couple of times in the Championship on FM08 but never really performed to any standard. Guess he is a bit better on this one! Might take a look if I start in a lower league.

Hmm half way through the season in Leage 2 and he doesn't seem to be as potent as the previous seasons, only racking up 8 goals thus far... :<

Hows he doing for Notts?

michael gash off ebbsfleet i signed him for burscough and julian joachim on loan from kings lynn and they got 57goal btween them and i still missed out on promotion on goal difference wernt a happy chappy

i got Adam McGurk from Aston Villa for 5 months, he set up quite a few of my goals and scored about 15 while he was there

How did you get him to join for you? I'm playing as Chelmsford City in the BSS, he wouldn't join me. :(

Back