Luke Garbutt

• Thread starter Thread starter tommyd150
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6K

tommyd150

Reaction score
View attachment 295901 Just started an Everton save and was looking at Luke Garbutt and i was thinking maybe he could be a decent winger because hes not gonna get much game time at LB with me having Baines, What do you think? Is his lack of flair an issue?

I think he's a half decent player, at LB or LM but not at Everton's level, maybe in the championship or bottom half of the Prem

If your playing on the update I suggest keeping him I don't imagine he would be a bad winger, but personally he would be my future left back

His finishing is truly awful for a forward winger. But he could be a pretty good LB or WBL with his high crossing ability. Flair shouldn't be an issue for those positions. Because you just want to give him the 'runs down left' PPM and keep him wide so his high crossing ability will yield very good goal scoring chances for your forwards who can finish.

what update are you on, im on LFCMarshall's and garbutts corners and crossing are nowhere near that

I had Luke Garbutt at Wrexham on FM14. Signed him in league one with the intention of him being a back up left back and he ended up captaining my team to PL glory. He was only half a star rating by the time that happened but his ratings were still solid. Has a brilliant free kick on him.

Back