Lukman Haruna, Monaco Youth DM

HortySlayer

Reaction score
Hey I discovered this Nigerian DM in the Monaco Youth team whilst playing us Blackburn. You can approach to sign him with compensation of around 2 Million but you'll have to wait till 2009 to play him because he has some personal reasons why he can't play, don't know why :D. With the right training schedule and playing him regularly his stats go up amazingly quick, and after one season with me Chelsea came in with a 18 Million offer for him when the season before I got him for 1.4 million :D Great for any 10th-20th prem Team

Yes Rafael Carioca is a really good DM as well, both him and Haruna are of a similar age, and similar stats so quite hard to separate them. If you had Haruna from Season 1 though I think he would be at least as good as Carioca.

I think Haruna is quality. He often makes the first team with my portmouth squad and we are 2nd in the prem!

I tried to get him on my Leeds save but he is at Fiorentina. Looking hopeful though, cos he is unhappy there.

He seems decent ill try him out if i make another save before FM 2010

Just took over relegated Monaco and I think he'll do very we'll in Ligue 2

Been looking to sign him for my Marseille team but Monaco currently want to much, they are bottom of the league so relagation looks likely...then hopefully i will be able to get him lot cheaper...! :)

Back