flamindamon

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time at LLM and I have chosen Luton Town (as they are second most local team) and I'm not winning my easy matches, I know I'm only 5 games in and 7th but with the easy matches I've had I should almost definetly be either 1st, 2nd or 3rd. I am most probably doing something wrong, as I'm new to LLM.

I don't want to download tactics though, as I think it takes quite a bit of fun out of the game, and if I was to win the league it wouldn't feel as good knowing that it's not my tactic and the creator of the tactic has won it.

So could anybody help me to see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks ;)

Help would be appreciated.

Why the **** am I drawing or losing to all the **** teams in the league who I am expected to get a comfortable victory against?

Its getting worse now, Im even losing to bottom of the league? :mad:

I might just give up now, I keep losing to the bottom of the league teams!

Last edited:
Team talks ? I always rip into my teams when we're favourite. I expect a win pre match and dissapointment at the half (when loing 1-0 or 0-0) and not good enough/anger end of match.

If you're in attacking/overload setup, it is possible that your team is getting countered, might be n idea to go to a more patient buildup such as a control mentality and using a shorter passing game to retain possession

Last edited:
Team talks ? I always rip into my teams when we're favourite. I expect a win pre match and dissapointment at the half (when loing 1-0 or 0-0) and not good enough/anger end of match.

If you're in attacking/overload setup, it is possible that your team is getting countered, might be n idea to go to a more patient buildup such as a control mentality and using a shorter passing game to retain possession

Alright ok thanks! Yeah, I usually do a team talk like that, but I'll definetly take note of the last bit you said, about the control mentality. Thanks

You helped me with my MK Dons save aswell ;)

Last edited:
Change your roaming to "default" - if you are one of the best teams in your league, you're just limiting your players from different attacking moves, ie it will be too easy for the AI to anticipate.

Change your roaming to "default" - if you are one of the best teams in your league, you're just limiting your players from different attacking moves, ie it will be too easy for the AI to anticipate.
Yeh true, I'll try that thanks ;)

Possibly your teams too attack minded and gets countered as stated above by a member being too urgent attack wise could lose you games.

Conference is a very competative league, putting your aggression to high could make your team give away silly fouls constantly.