dannyck

Reaction score
Hi there i was thikning of doing a luton save in the BSP of chris v7 just b4 i start i'd like to know if anyone wud follow??

A bit too easy don't you think? I was going to do it but I found it too easy :/

whoo hoo! thanks ladz btw we on tnite dc. PRE SEASONS-tryin to organise a comp but so far.. DAG & RED Cardiff Sheff W and Hibernian tryin o get more

cheers scott and erm my aim is to get them to the prem so its quite hard id think

Yeah will take a while, but will be an achievement if you do :)

cheers scott and erm my aim is to get them to the prem so its quite hard id think

Well you should do it in about 5 seasons? I would expect 2 successive promotions. Try making a lot of loans first year :p and free's the next. But I'm sure you know!

yesyes thanks guys just beat DAG & RED 3-1 in first friendly so far got Seyfo Soley and Bobo Balde and looking at loans and a parent club btw no money. :(

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Just lost 4-0 o Cardiff :O but on a better note ive got HUGO from Desportivo im shocked actually he'll join when his current loan finishes beggining of next season.

Well you should do it in about 5 seasons? I would expect 2 successive promotions. Try making a lot of loans first year :p and free's the next. But I'm sure you know!
Nah man, it's harder than that

good luck mate, trust me it is a challange as much as some people condem it, things dont always go to plan

rite cheers guys maybe a few updates tomoz but keep on it yeah :D

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Soz ladz had to start again as the kid bro thought it'd be fun to delete the game so (TUT) anyway

BREAKING NEWS
Luton Town have signed experienced international and former preston tenascious midfielder has signed for luton for a reported 1.100 per week Soley has been capped 37 times fo Gambia and said he welcomed the chance of a fresh start at Luton, Soley was a free agent.