JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with luton and we are top after 15 games( winning all of them) and all my free and loan transfers have turnt out to be gems at that level, i've already got manager of the month twice and enjoying the save so far,then sassullo who are really struggling in serie b have approached me and i don't know what to do. I like the idea of going over to sassullo and make them charge up the table with a few good signings and new tatics but i don't want betray luton and i probaly have more chance of winning silverware there. Could everyone give me their opinions so i could chose :).

If I was you I would stay with Luton :D

Don't mean for the thread to go off topic, but who have you signed?

I was approached by wigan just after i got promotion with Crawley but i declined because i am loyal to Crawley and that a might win a trophy or two with Crawley and going to sassullo is the wrong decision if youre going good with Luton stick with them.I just Played Luton Last night in my save in the johnstone paint trophy and beat them 8-1 (IM NOT TRYING TO PUT YOU OFF LUTON)

stay with luton you will get more awards and get up your reputation more so you could get a better job in the future

I'm thinking of taking over Crawley, could you tell me some players to sign, and who you signed? Thankyou!

I'm in my first season with luton and we are top after 15 games( winning all of them) and all my free and loan transfers have turnt out to be gems at that level, i've already got manager of the month twice and enjoying the save so far,then sassullo who are really struggling in serie b have approached me and i don't know what to do. I like the idea of going over to sassullo and make them charge up the table with a few good signings and new tatics but i don't want betray luton and i probaly have more chance of winning silverware there. Could everyone give me their opinions so i could chose :).

Considering you've only played 15 games, I'd stay with Luton- Win a promotion or 2, maybe a Johnstone Paint-Pot Trophy and then you can consider moving. Certainly not after 15 games, and to be honest would you rather take an in form and rampant Luton who are top or Struggling Sassullo, who are in terrible form, struggling and poor morale?

STAY WITH LUTON! When I achieved back-to-back promotions with Crewe to Championship, Liverpool & Tottenham approached i turned down both and now i am in my 7th season playing in the Champions League having won the premier league once and carling cup thrice. and also reaching the final of europa league..

If I was you I would stay with Luton :D

Don't mean for the thread to go off topic, but who have you signed?

Sorry to respond so late i stayed with luton in the end anyway, Paco Sanchez - free 18apps 5 goals 5 assists Avr R 7. 46 Adam Jamil - loan Barnsley(free if the patch is 11.3) 17apps 15 goals 8 assists Avr R 7.96 Will Keane 12apps 4 goals 6 assists Avr R 7.51(has been poor since his injury) Guathier Diafutua 18apps 13 goals Avr R 7.55(absolute beast!) Nicky Travis 17apps 4 goals 2 assists Avr R 7.05 Jared Wilson 18apps 0 goals 2 assists Avr R 7.51 Abdelaziz Kamara 17 apps 0 goals 0 assists Avr R 7.42 Yoann Djidonou 16apps 6 conceded 11 clean sheets Avr R 7.22 They've Har Pretty Much Been My Star Performers so far would have uploaded screenshots but dont know how gd luck :)

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I'm thinking of taking over Crawley, could you tell me some players to sign, and who you signed? Thankyou!

Guathier Diafutua 13 Goals 18 Games - Free
Adam Jamill 15 Goals 17 Games - Loan From Barnsley
Will Keane - Loan From Manchester United
Yoann Djidonou GK - Free
Jared Wilson RB - Free
A.Kamara LB/LWB -Free