rrj2415

Reaction score
I have tried to emulate Manchester United's style of play from this season and I feel that I have created a very successful tactic and being genuinely honest the majority of the games that were drawn and lost were due to missing a lot of chances, I feel as if Martial had really let the team down even though he was the top goalscorer. Anyway if you want to try it out download it from below and give me feedback:) It usually dominates possession whilst playing really nice football and creating very good chances.

(I would add screenshots of my tactic and results but I don't know how to find them on my laptop sorry)
View attachment 202027

I have tried to emulate Manchester United's style of play from this season and I feel that I have created a very successful tactic and being genuinely honest the majority of the games that were drawn and lost were due to missing a lot of chances, I feel as if Martial had really let the team down even though he was the top goalscorer. Anyway if you want to try it out download it from below and give me feedback:) It usually dominates possession whilst playing really nice football and creating very good chances.

(I would add screenshots of my tactic and results but I don't know how to find them on my laptop sorry)
View attachment 996048

Hey this is how you find your screenshot's C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\screenshots

thanks a lot mate, but I don't have that folder on my laptop?

LVG tactic.. hmm.. so when i apply this tactic i will start to drawing every single one match?

LVG tactic.. hmm.. so when i apply this tactic i will start to drawing every single one match?
Yeah dude, it's better than losing like we(Chelsea) are doing :(

Yeah dude, it's better than losing like we(Chelsea) are doing :(
haha,that's true, and that's probably the reason why nobody even trying to recreate The Special One tactic from this season ;).

View attachment 996048
this tactic i will start to drawing every single one match

o.png

haha,that's true, and that's probably the reason why nobody even trying to recreate The Special One tactic from this season ;).

He has been doing amazing in my save:

PvvJLYT.jpg

Who on earth would like to emulate LVGs Manu tactics? :p

Has anyone tried out my tactic? Would really appreciate some feedback if you have:)

100% Realistic! didnt score a goal the entire season;)