Gannicus

Reaction score
Hey guys! How ya'll doing?

I was wondering how many of you are interested in a tactic that replicates the current Manchester United side, led by Louis Van Gaal?

It will be a package of two tactics. The first one is a rigid tactic based on possession. You're gonna keep the ball and pray to God that a goal will be produced from set pieces or an individual achievement (solo dribble or a long shot). Expect 1-0 victories (when/if you win), or maybe more if the opposing team manage to f**k up.

The second tactic requires a big targetman, just make sure he's tall and physical, technical skills is not a requirement at all. With this tactic you're gonna hoof the ball far up the field and pray that your targetman will be able to produce something out of the blue.

Risky passing, creativity and quick counters will not be allowed; so don't bother using flamboyant players like Messi etc. So in other words; if your club has plenty of money, you're better of spending it on young unproven talents.

So what do you say? Anyone interested?

Hey guys! How ya'll doing?

I was wondering how many of you are interested in a tactic that replicates the current Manchester United side, led by Louis Van Gaal?

It will be a package of two tactics. The first one is a rigid tactic based on possession. You're gonna keep the ball and pray to God that a goal will be produced from set pieces or an individual achievement (solo dribble or a long shot). Expect 1-0 victories (when/if you win), or maybe more if the opposing team manage to f**k up.

The second tactic requires a big targetman, just make sure he's tall and physical, technical skills is not a requirement at all. With this tactic you're gonna hoof the ball far up the field and pray that your targetman will be able to produce something out of the blue.

Risky passing, creativity and quick counters will not be allowed; so don't bother using flamboyant players like Messi etc. So in other words; if your club has plenty of money, you're better of spending it on young unproven talents.

So what do you say? Anyone interested?
Sounds good men
o.png

Yeah well, I'm 25 now - and when I'm about to tick 40 I sure as **** hope I'm not lurking on a video game forum and calling obvious trolls a ****.

Like wtf brah, don't you have kids to feed and bills to pay?