LW and CB for Juventus 2nd season....

• Thread starter Thread starter Nando9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

Nando9

Reaction score
I have 12 million to spend, i missed out on the signing of Lucas from Sao Paolo.
Just after a left winger for the first team and also a centre half for backup who will become a key player in the future..

Thanks

CB-Varane/Galeano/Munoz is free for around 8 normally...
LW- Griezmann for around 8 depending on his situation? Kadlec? Zeman? Giann..iacherini? (Forget his name but he would be perfect for you medium term)

Cheers. Was thinking of getting Hazard but dont have enough money for him at the moment as would like to get a cb aswel. Will try for Munoz as Lens want over 15m for Varane

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Sebastian Giovinco. :)

Forgot he came back lol!! Will give the left wing a miss for now then :D

Sebastian Giovinco. :)

^ THAT.

I was thinking as I was typing my post...Have you got rid of Gio?

Spend the 3 million buying Parmas 50pct stake in him and there is 9 mill left for a CB...

Not sure why you need a CB, Bonucci is seriously good and Chiellini is Chiellini but as a backup/youngster to bring through I see the logic. Munoz/Varane...

EDIT:
Don't forget the other 39 players who returned from loan lol

Amauri- Keep him, the guy is one of my all time favourite players and is an amazingly talented forward...

Pepe- Hopefully you get rid of him, useless.

^ THAT.

Spend the 3 million buying Parmas 50pct stake in him and there is 9 mill left for a CB...

Not sure why you need a CB, Bonucci is seriously good and Chiellini is Chiellini but as a backup/youngster to bring through I see the logic. Munoz/Varane...

EDIT:

Amauri- Keep him, the guy is one of my all time favourite players and is an amazingly talented forward...

Didnt have to buy the 50% stake in Gio.
Well i have Chiellini and Bonucci as first team with Barzagli as backup, so was after a youngish cb for the future!

Ha yeh a few returned from loan... but i dont like the idea of Amauri and Toni on over 100k wages, cannot get rid of them two old fogies at all!
Pepe done ok for me, but he returned to Udinese.

Any ideas of a left back, Masilela is my first choice but after someone abit more stronger...

Atila Turan, Damic, Digne, Criscito, Tremoulinas, Alex Sandro, Perreira...

Off point, try to buy Ryder Matos from Fiorentina hes one of the best wonderkids I've ever worked with

Position train him from RM to AMR

^ THAT.

EDIT:

125k p/w for Amauri is ridiculous though.

Pepe is useless though. :)

Going to have a major cull of my Juventus squad at the start of the 2nd season. So many overpaid, ageing players it's a joke!

125k p/w for Amauri is ridiculous though.

Pepe is useless though. :)

Going to have a major cull of my Juventus squad at the start of the 2nd season. So many overpaid, ageing players it's a joke!

Take that back!

I would pay Amauri whatever it took to keep him around...

[video=youtube;owHoAVtoDws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owHoAVtoDws[/video]

[video=youtube;zRiqdIf9aqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRiqdIf9aqo[/video]
Game changer...Rescued the match in such style

Worth every penny he gets paid :wub:

Got my blinkers on...

Atila Turan, Damic, Digne, Criscito, Tremoulinas, Alex Sandro, Perreira...

Off point, try to buy Ryder Matos from Fiorentina hes one of the best wonderkids I've ever worked with

Position train him from RM to AMR

I will try Matos and cheers for the lb options.

Shall i sell Masilela for 7.5m great profit considering i bought him for 180k??

You def got some love for Amauri Jimmer, i will see how he gets on in the season, but want to give Lukaku some game time.

115k a week for Toni is even worse Joel, why did they sign him! How you doing in your save?

You def got some love for Amauri Jimmer, i will see how he gets on in the season, but want to give Lukaku some game time.

115k a week for Toni is even worse Joel, why did they sign him! How you doing in your save?

I've done at least 10 years into Juve on each patch/update about to start on Marshys later and blog it...

Personally I keep who is proven Toni, Amauri, Del Piero, Iaquinta etc and ditch Grygera, Sali and every single save I replace Buffon with Courtois and replace Amauri/Toni with Lukaku.

Let Traore's loan expire, I bring in Coentrao if I can for around 14/15 mill and Giannetti can be turned into a the next ADP if you nurture him right if you sign him...

But yeah Pepe is a waste of space and alot of the squad players are, Toni's worth the money if he's banging in headed goals at the backpost through AML/AMR supplying him constantly backpost/near post accordingly. ;)

Toni is on my cull list as well. ;)

I'm tied with Inter in 2nd, lost one game to a Sneijder free kick and that's all. Krasic is a beast!

Thinking of switching to a 4-2-3-1 next season with Ganso in AMC. Neymar cutting in from the left, and a link man up top. Can't decide between that or sticking with a classic 4-4-2, Neymar up top with a target man and two straight up wingers. Can't decide. :( Want to sign Ganso to help settle Neymar, don't know how effective he'll be in a 2 man mid though.

Iaquinta is also a beast, 22 goals in 20 starts.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I've done at least 10 years into Juve on each patch/update about to start on Marshys later and blog it...

Personally I keep who is proven Toni, Amauri, Del Piero, Iaquinta etc and ditch Grygera, Sali and every single save I replace Buffon with Courtois and replace Amauri/Toni with Lukaku.

Let Traore's loan expire, I bring in Coentrao if I can for around 14/15 mill and Giannetti can be turned into a the next ADP if you nurture him right if you sign him...

But yeah Pepe is a waste of space and alot of the squad players are, Toni's worth the money if he's banging in headed goals at the backpost through AML/AMR supplying him constantly backpost/near post accordingly. ;)

Iaquinta + Del Piero/Quagliarella >>>>>>>>>> Toni + X.

I like half of the above lol

Didn't waste my 2 signings over the 1st 2 years of non eu players on Ganso and Neymar...I just bought Ganso first season lol

4-1-1-2-2
Melo DM
CM Ganso AMS
AMR Krasic
AML Griezmann
ST Amauri/Iaquinta/ADP/Matri/Giannetti
ST-Toni/Mario Gomez (2nd/3rd season)

Not a fan of Quaggy.

mmmmmmm :wub:

Almost perfection, only hit perfection season 3 when 9/10 you get to raid Napoli and steal Cavani then get an opportunity to bring in Drogba for less than 8 million... :wub: Juve

I like half of the above lol

Didn't waste my 2 signings over the 1st 2 years of non eu players on Ganso and Neymar...I just bought Ganso first season lol

4-1-1-2-2
Melo DM
CM Ganso AMS
AMR Krasic
AML Griezmann
ST Amauri/Iaquinta/ADP/Matri/Giannetti
ST-Toni/Mario Gomez (2nd/3rd season)

Not a fan of Quaggy.

mmmmmmm :wub:

Almost perfection, only hit perfection season 3 when 9/10 you get to raid Napoli and steal Cavani then get an opportunity to bring in Drogba for less than 8 million... :wub: Juve

Ganso has dual Italian nationality. ;) Toni can't pass for toffee, and I always make sure all my players can pass. I give him cup games I don't care about, since he can put a ball in the net. ;) I'm just waiting to be able to sign Cavani. :D

Thinking of going something like this next season:

Buffon
Santon - Chiellini - Bonucci - Coentrao
Melo - Sahin
Neymar - Ganso - Krasic
Iaquinta/New striker.

Should be hawt, right? :)

Sahin-Coentrao-Neymar-Ganso is very nice, new ST wise I'm guessing your after a complete forward type like Cavani/Falcao?

Yeh i sold Sali, think i will try and get some money for Gygera now. Also sole Sissoko and Manninger.Can i ask why you sold Buffon, wages?
Im also not too sure on Quag. He isnt doing it, Iaquinta banged them in for me first season, and Matri scored a fair few aswel.

Im no way near perfection, its a long process with the older players, but will make do with what i can do. Would love to sign Cavani, will try him next season.

Im playing 442 with attacking wingers, Krasic on the right, Pepe first season but Gio will do the job on the lefthand side now.

My main problem is who i partner upfront, and what roles to play them, i had Iaquinta as advanced forward and paired him with a deep lying but that didnt prove to be affective..??

I havent used Marshalls new update but i done my own edits to bring in Pirlo and Lichtsteiner, forgot to do Ziegler but only playing this save until the final update arrives..

@ Joel, i finished 3rd on my first season, and won the EURO cup against Getafe.. Very impressive team you have there Joel, didnt mess about did you!

Krasic is GOD!!

Last edited:
Sahin-Coentrao-Neymar-Ganso is very nice, new ST wise I'm guessing your after a complete forward type like Cavani/Falcao?

Was thinking of those exact two. Would prefer Cavani, though. Might make a cheeky bid for Drogba to fill the time till Cavani is available. Maybe Lavezzi.

****, could even renew Del Piero's contract even though he wants 100k p/w at his age. :( He is one of my favourite players ever though, so may just go for that route!

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Who's your deep lying forward? I have Quagliarella as complete forward - support playing a similar role to a DLF, and Iaquinta is getting a goal a game for me, as well as assists.

Buffon point: Brought in Courtois January first season, tutored him for 2 years and by 2014 he was ready to replace Buffon so I sold buffon to some club in Spain I think it was for a fair bit of money (On the slope down) And Courtois is now 28 in that save and on 55k a week so I did good business there.

Tip: Swap Sissoko for Sissoko...Moussa ;)

I use Amauri....lol.

Use Amauri/Lukaku and eventually end up with Lukaku, use Amauri to tutor Lukaku until he retires and I sign him to my coaching staff and eventually as my *** man :wub:

Quaggy is good but easily replaced with someone like a Di Natale 2nd season if you want him if you unsettle him enough...

Last edited:
Santon wouldn't open contract discussions. :( Any other suggestions for RB? :)

Was thinking of those exact two. Would prefer Cavani, though. Might make a cheeky bid for Drogba to fill the time till Cavani is available. Maybe Lavezzi.

****, could even renew Del Piero's contract even though he wants 100k p/w at his age. :( He is one of my favourite players ever though, so may just go for that route!

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Who's your deep lying forward? I have Quagliarella as complete forward - support playing a similar role to a DLF, and Iaquinta is getting a goal a game for me, as well as assists.

Was playing Quag as my DLF. Will go for the complete forward role instead, he only scored 6 goals in 26 in the first season.

Good work with Buffon, Jimmer. His wages are an absolute joke, as are most of the players in Juve's team

I managed to get Del Piero's wages down too 44k a week, will offer him a player/coach role at end of 2nd.

May try and go with Iaquinta and Amauri, what role suits Amauri?

Is Di Natale worth replacing Quag for, he is abit older but more clinical than Quag. Just made a cheeky bid for Moussa. The cb can wait lol!!

Joel...Lichtsteiner has done a great job for me, with Motta as backup who is more than adequate. I will try for Santon when his contract is up.

Last edited:
Back