arneaux

Reaction score
Since CM08/09 and maybe before that i support SI Games and bought all the CM/FM games. They always worked fine for me, except for FM2014. The new 'look and feel', or usability, whatever you want to you use, is perfect. Except regarding the 'in' games. It just stutters, i can't imagine that my mac can not render a 'simple' animation of some players. Again, it stutters, it is annoying. Just got my mac back from reparation from the mac store and they replaced my logic board. So hardware shouldn't be the problem. Below my config. The graphic comes from a GeForce GT 330M 512 MB. Also i got a bigh def screen and the 128 Flash Disk can't be the problem i think? I did video editing with thing mac, and FM rates my mac a 2 star config? That can't be true can it? Who can help me!

This is what FM gives to me ;

View attachment 451435

[update] I updated all my software, installed CUDA for nVidia since there are no driver updates for Lion as far as i can see.

Big thanks in advance!!

This is my config (its in Dutch)

Processornaam: Intel Core i7
Processorsnelheid: 2,8 GHz
Aantal processors: 1
Totale aantal cores: 2
L2-cache (per core): 256 KB
L3-cache: 4 MB
Geheugen: 4 GB

Last edited:
that should run FM 14 really good, when I was playing it for the first time it was giving my MAC was a 3.5/5 Star rating, and I was starching my head saying how is that possible when I have a 2 GB GTX 680MX and 32 GB 1600 RAM and i7 3.4 Ghz, I did have a problem with FM 13 with the Graphics I was getting 2* of the match game play, but when I just put it onto Commentary only, it worked fine (that's coz I had a old 2009 MAC) give that a try

thx for you reaction

i don't care about the commentary only, i want to see what my players are up to at the pitch. I want to improve my squad without just relying on my *** manager of stats.

still the question states; how come?

you could always ask Miles on Twitter :), btw I checked your specs on game-debate and it says you can play the game no problem, could be a bug in the system

thank you again for your help madrista ;)

what is his name at twitter?