MAC Help! Game keeps freezing in first match!

Janis Bugeja

Reaction score
I'm playing with Tottenham and the game keeps freezing in the first match and i have to use the power button to switch may mac book off/on.

It's doing my head in especially since i just bought the game and been dying to play it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

other saves work ok? Check out my help thread for possible solutions (link in signature)

2nd what above said, or lower your 3d graphic detail, works for me, high aint too bad on mine, but jumps alot so i lower mine to low, don't really see a difference in detail but works alot better..

Thanks for the help guys i'll give it a go now... How do i switch to 2D ?

@jak i've only got one save so far mate and i can;t get past the first match the macbook freezes completely can't press anything or exit the game!

I've managed to switch it into 2D and it's working smoothly now!
Why does it work on 2D and not on 3D is what i can't understand though.

Thanks a million guys.

Because in 3D it uses more CPU and GPU which will make your machine work more. Might be worth trying 3D again but make sure you change the detail level to Low and turning off Stadiums, Outside Scenes and Weather Effects.

View attachment 2391

What is your System 3D Rating? As you can see from the screenshot mine is 3 stars on a 2011 Macbook Pro.

Managed to get it working perfectly and i'm loving the game.... But now all of a sudden t won't even launch when i press on the desktop shortcut! The game is good but they need to sort their **** out!

Back