Macheda hails Man Utd dream debut

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 605

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Teenage substitute Federico Macheda says scoring Manchester United's winner against Aston Villa was something he had dreamed of.

More...

I thought it was funny that he got tackled and nearly gifted Villa the ball in the build up, but great finish

it was a good goal, but jeeeeeeeesus are people gettin their dicks out about this

havent heard anything else since!

and 5mins of injury time! what a surpirse!

great goal but he will never do something like that again tbh everyone needs to relax..he isnt the next ronaldo

that whole match was exciting to watch, villa surprised me the way they played United so evenly (H)

Load of ****. 5 minutes was absolutely unbelievable, made me laugh.

great goal and yeap o`neil was right no way would there have been 5mins of injury time at villa park! same old story!

it was a good goal, but jeeeeeeeesus are people gettin their dicks out about this

havent heard anything else since!

and 5mins of injury time! what a surpirse!

Said it for me.

Watched 60mins and Manure didn't look like drawing never mind winning.

Amazing goal....I ran out the house screaming, couldn't believe it :D

Happens that in a match where there are 5 goals scored, 3 subs made (+30secs) and two players go down injured for a couple of minutes (agbonlahor and another fella for villa), 5 mins is more then justified.

United have been scoring late goals for years, villa shouldnt have shut up shop at 2-1, they had it. Nothin to do with bias or fergie.

Magical goal from Macheda and regardless of this goal or not the boy has amazing potential. He scored 3 vs the toon reserves a week ago and 2 of them goals were great touches and finishes, plus he is being coached by
Ole Gunnar Solskjær!

For all quality extended highlights of United games just check out the following.
http://www.facebook.com/video/?oid=22610646074&nctrct=1239187070922

Back