Ryan Giggs??? Seriously!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_ilfandy

Reaction score
I can believe if guys like Rooney or Terry are involved with that kind of scandal, but to hear Giggs in the same story?? I dunno what to think of these footballers anymore.. if a guy like Giggs do this, then only God knows who else..

i believe you are broke the law/violated an injunction just by creating this thread! ;) :)

I dont understand why this kind of thing is even a story. Same with Rooney and Terry, how is it anybody's business but theirs who they sleep with? It doesn't effect there ability as a football player and i couldn't care less who they're ******** or not ********.

Surely it is a matter for the people involved and no-one else. Finding out that your partner has cheated reading in a paper is a truly horrible way to find something out, it should be a private matter. Its a complete non story.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised, the media like to spread misery

true, it is a private life matter.. but then as BIG public figures they do give BIG impact on others.. I have been a huge fan of the so called 'nice guy' in football.. its nice to see footballers when they dont curse or easily intimidated by other players.. Giggs is one of them.. I dont mean to judge his act, Im just stunned.. he'd be the last guy I could think of would be named in this kind of story.. I dont even suprised when Beckham's name emerged before..

Status
Not open for further replies.