Maicon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
ive searched the forum and couldnt find a thread on him so, has anybody had any experience with the STRIKER Maicon from Fluminese? i wouldnt ask but hes scored 60 goals in around 72 appearences in the brazilian league and internationally. any help would be great thanks

Not on my game

might have to load brazil leagues

Does look promising never had him and wont be able to atm as im huddesfield in championship.

depending who you are and if you can flash the cash then id give him a chance.

atm ive got Milevski (amazing player :D), berbatov and ewerthon so i might give him a go however i dont wanna sign him if noone reckons hes good because they want 17 mil

Last edited:
just scouted him with my est scout brazilian 20 judge potential and 20 judge ability
and he said quality signing potential to be leading star
so im gonna take a look
might try get profit off him as i have vela and marquinhos for future

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

yeah it is him

im my created team, similar challenge to the fm-base, not cheating haha, erm tbh im just looking for a back up striker incase milevsky gets injured

bought him once, scored about 15 in a season where he only started 6 games and used as a sub for about 20, hes a good player to bring on at 65 mins

well ive given him a go and hes been labelled the next Jardel, a famous brazilian

ive looked at him a few times, he looks to be and scouts to be a good player, although never bought himm before, i was looking to on my Leeds save but i opted for Adailton, also, have you seen Tarta from the same team as Maicon he turns out to be immense. Roni from sao paolo, labelled the next Ronaldo(the fat one), is a similar player and could turn out to be a star.

Back