Major Dilemma Messi AND Ronaldo!

• Thread starter Thread starter gillrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3K

gillrfc

Reaction score
ok so i signed messi in the summer due to his minimun relase clause and ive jst signed ronald for £119mil some over 24months n he will arrive jan 1st but currently i hav ribery n messi as wingers.

update - i have now sold ribery for 45mil and eto for 25mil also im tryna get rid of hulk for around 15-15mil.

so where shud ronaldo and messi play?

Last edited:
ronaldo as a striker is awesome once training and playinf upfront week in week out

ronaldo as a striker is awesome once training and playinf upfront week in week out

ok, so the other strikers i gt are hulk, vagner love n eto but who shud i sell?

also i been tld yaya toure week link in ma team any ideas of gd defensive midfeilder

god what team are you? Did you cheat for money.

Id train ronaldo to be a striker. Play him up top with eto.

I'm starting to worry about your team. With too many world class players, means massive ego's and your team wont be based upon team work and more on individuals. Plus i'm sure you'll run your club dry with no money left.

But.. I would sell one. You'd get money and you can buy someone where you need improving.

Please stop using "txt" chat... It can be quite annoying sometimes.

I personally would sell Hulk because he isn't as good as Eto'o, Love and Ronaldo.

god what team are you? Did you cheat for money.

Id train ronaldo to be a striker. Play him up top with eto.

no i unsettled ronaldo every oppurtunity i got, i also made friends with man utds new manager which eventually allowed me to buy him, as for messi he has a minimum fee release clause.

id play etoo or vagner love with ronaldo up front or you could play messi off ronaldo up front, u have a lot of different ways you could play

play messi in the midddle behind the front man and play ronaldo on the right and ribery on the left.

play messi in the midddle behind the front man and play ronaldo on the right and ribery on the left.

i hav nw sold ribery, tryna get rid of eto n hulk so i was thinkin ronaldo upfront wit vagner love and messi wit a free role

Ive got Messi and Ronaldo, I just play Ronaldo on the right and Mesii on the left

Back