MAJOUR PROBLEM!!!!! Help me!!!!?

lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
Okay so, I recently updated steam, and found out I could not log back in, because it was apparently an unknown computer, so they sent me an email with a code, so I went onto the email website and tried to get into my emails, it turns out Microsoft have deleted my account because I hadn't signed in for an amount of time, so they deleted my account, I then made a new steam account but couldn't install fm13 because I needed the code to activate the game, so I put the code in that I had before, and now it's not letting it get approved cos I had it on my old account, now I can't play fm so what do I do? Any help thanks?

Last edited:
im not really experienced with steam, i have only 2 or 3 steam games, but why dont you login on steam WEB page and change your email there? Im not sure if it's possible though

Call microsoft and have them set the account up again then try again.
Failing that contact Steam and explain your situation, as long as you can prove to them you are who you say you are you're fine.

Contact Steam is the best approach I think. I contacted them when I had my account hacked, and they sorted it out in a matter of minutes. Very good customer service.

I posted a reply like this in the support forum thing, still haven't contacted me...

Ironically, this happens, the week steam forum servers are offline? Why do they even need steam to run the game! It only causes problems!

Unfortunately, this happens. Stopped going on XBOX Live completely because I wanted to concentrate on GCSEs and school for the next year, then when I came back and bought a new 1 year subscription, I found my account had been deleted, permanently.

They delete it when you don't use it in 9 months - there was nothing I could do.
Sorry buddy, it happens :(

So do i have to buy a new copy of the game then? For my new steam Account?

No you dont. Just make sure that you explain your problem properly when in contact with STEAM and be patient. After all, its the weekend and so it might take a bit longer for them to answer your "ticket".

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. So I suppose now I just have to wait for the support servers to go back online?

Back