jackie1988

Reaction score
ive played a serious game now just wanna have bit of fun with money. i went on editor and made crystal palace have a balance of 1.6 billion and transfer budget 1.5 billion and made wage budget like 10million remaining. but when i start the game i have wage budget of 150000. i have the transfer budget of 1.5billion though. anyone know how i can change this?

Change the reputation of Cry P

Ask the board for more money

Adjust the wage budget ingame

what is the limit you can give your club for transfer funds?

I'm not sure about transfer funds but I know the limit for bank balance is £2 billion providing the clubs rep is high enough. If you can't get the balances to work with the editor, then use the Real Time Editor and change them that way cos they will definitely work that way

If you go into the editor, and create a stadium with 200,000 seats, add hardcore percentage of fans to 100%. And fix your ticket prices and season ticket prices. You will become rich in no time.

I tried it with Vauxhall Motors for a laugh with a 130,000 seater stadium, and I was clearing £3m in profit, each month.

This was purely an experiment though. But it did work.

Use FMRTE to not mess the editor if you want to try different things.

Also, with FMRTE you can add the money as you need, not messing nothing more like rep. Also you can add a sugar daddy