Making money on youth players

• Thread starter Thread starter jonnycash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

jonnycash

Reaction score
Sorry for opening a new thread on this but I can't seem to find the thread I'm looking for, my search foo is off tonight, I'm sure some one had a thread on how to buy and sell regens he was getting and made something like 100 mil in one season, plus he was CELTIC also he won a few trophys doing it and keeping the bulk of his team together. I'm just wanted know what sorted of regens he was buying (obviously you can't buy world class 1s every season), I think he was also making a lot of money loaning these players out for large fees. Anyone got any advice or tips on this I would be grateful as I almost bankrupt my Cardiff save by having too many big payments each month, so I'm changing strategy :D . Thanks Johnny

Try and sell some of your players for monthly installments to offset your monthly payments! Percentage of profits are also good to include on any players sold.

Just skim read but I think I get the gist.

Look to South America and anywhere that young players usually have low release clauses you can tie them up when young. In SA they'll get game time and when theyre ready to move over at 18 their value will probably be over what you paid for them already. Not the quickest method of making money but most definitely the easiest. South America generally generates the most consistent stream of good regens so they arent in short supply

In terms of the loans. If you get a classy regen and have a good amount of leagues loaded up loans are a great way of reducing impact on wage budget and also, if the club has the money, getting some income in the form of a monthly fee. It is hard however, to find a club with enough money to pay for both - unless the regen is good enough for top level stuff

Hope that answers most of your questions!

PS If he made 100m in a season it would probably have been after long term investment in the regens - if you invest in a load all at one time, when they mature you can cash in. Usually fetching around £5m (ish) for an average player all the way up to £20m (ish) for a right classy one!!

I'm currently with Swansea and I'm into 2018 now but haven't won anything yet although got beat in champs league final and lost the league on goal difference twice but my club is a great way.finances are great with a balance of 120 mill but it's all been done with a wage budget of 500k aweek where as my rivals r between 1.5 mill and 3mill.it's about keeping the wages low and buying and selling top class regens.when they become good you then need to decide to give them a top contract or sell.

Lead with the head and never together with your cardiovascular system. Emotion can be the silent fantastic inside your investing. You earn so you lose, this is the life of Currency trading. By keeping your brain right on the shoulders you are going to boost the victories and lessen the deficits. Maintain your mind in the activity and offer your coronary heart the day off of. Hollister Tukholma Want to purchase a whole new car without having the battle common from the buying approach? You're not alone! This article has been created along at heart, including assistance from people who have acquired automobiles before with no have difficulties by any means. Read on to find out ways to get your car within a entertaining and simple approach. Nike Jordan Try to purchase antiques that you can use in your interior-design and style system should you be looking to redesign your own home. You can get these at backyard revenue and flea markets all over your status. Not just are these collectibles less expensive, however they are also made to previous at the same time. Gucci Belt When you use styling merchandise on the your hair, one particular training you can use to protect against hair loss as well as promote hair regrowth would be to remove these tacky merchandise, like gels and waxes, from your hair every night before going to bed. Once you have your face pressed restricted from a pillow, these items can migrate into you scalp and block the pores. The chemical substance over these goods are not great for the recently establishing hairs inside the follicles. P90x Uk Peel off citrus fruits, mangoes and papaya before juicing. The peels are possibly damaging and therefore are not edible. Even so, the white portion below the remove is edible and contains beneficial bioflavonoids. Try to abandon as much of this portion in the fruit although eliminating the epidermis to get the best benefits. A salad spinner can be a fantastic addition to your kitchen. It helps to spin this type of water from your lettuce which means that your salads aren't soggy and droopy. Salad spinners are inexpensive and can be obtained at the most discounted retailers. They're also little so that they store effortless. Tn Nike View Profile: Fluviafvoli - eBaum's World Forum

Have I missed something? Why are loads of people posting completely irrelevant stuff like this recently? :S

invest in them when they are 16-18 sell when they are 25+ thats what i do. i have made over 800m profit all together doing that and i win alot of trophies

Stupid ads, just like that person (or persons) selling dvd's called hotdvdmarket or something. Posting irrelevant stuff, then putting a link at the bottom of the page to redirect to the site.

Oh and when I sell my youth players, especially good ones, I always put down atleast 35% of profit from next sale.
I did this, managing Heather St John, sold one of my top youths for 4M + 40% profit next sale to Wolves... next season he was bought for 15.5M by Swansea... and then Man U bought him for 33M... Now that's a good profit.

Thanks for the adivce all, i will def report back later and let you know how I got off. Johnny

Back