pala

Reaction score
Hi! I am playing a possession/passing tactic and I have youngsters (15-20 of age) that I would like to prepare them and adapt them to the tactic. When I try to train them with specifiec and important PPM (like play simple passing game) my coaches say they don't think they are able to do that. Is there any way to train the youngsters into adapting the tactic and forcing them into fitting the system? Any training tips?
Also, what is best, training my youngsters without playing them much, or loaning them?

(already had this questioned asked in the 'I have a small question' but felt it needs a thread on its own.

Hi! I am playing a possession/passing tactic and I have youngsters (15-20 of age) that I would like to prepare them and adapt them to the tactic. When I try to train them with specifiec and important PPM (like play simple passing game) my coaches say they don't think they are able to do that. Is there any way to train the youngsters into adapting the tactic and forcing them into fitting the system? Any training tips?
Also, what is best, training my youngsters without playing them much, or loaning them?

(already had this questioned asked in the 'I have a small question' but felt it needs a thread on its own.

Tutor youngsters with first team players and play them yourself is always the best route to get them fulfill their potential. That's what I do to the best ones.

Loaning out to right club is also a good way, but you have no idea if the youngster will get playing time. If you loan at least insert recall clause in loan deal so you can easily get him back if the loan deal isn't as good as you thought.

Tutor youngsters with first team players and play them yourself is always the best route to get them fulfill their potential. That's what I do to the best ones.

Loaning out to right club is also a good way, but you have no idea if the youngster will get playing time. If you loan at least insert recall clause in loan deal so you can easily get him back if the loan deal isn't as good as you thought.
Thanks! But my main concern is my youngsters adapting to my system. If he turns into a superstar but unable to play a simple passing game, it's not worth it for me. Is there a possible way to force them into becoming the player I want him to be?