Malcom, Brahimi or Bernardo silva

Reaction score
I need a right inside foward player to rotate with Mahrez on my Leicester save...or rather backup Mahrez as Mahrez is undroppable. Who's the best option?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I've got Malcom and Bernado Silva in my Man Utd team and Silva is godlike.

Madrid offered me 70 million for Januzaj, this is in around 2020, I accepted.

Saw they had Silva just won loads of best player awards, compared him to Januzaj and he was comforatbly better and the same age.

Got him for 70 million and use him as a wide playmaker and he is an absolute machine.

Malcom is decent, developed well but doesn't perform as good as his attributes may suggest

I have Malcom and Silva, the former should be played on the left and Bernardo is too good to be just a back-up.

Get Bernardo silva he is worth it. He can play elsewhere as well

bernardo silva is NOT a backup player. he will lead your team for years to come and has leadership abilities meaning captainship in a couple seasons. if you are looking for backups, look for u21 national teams and scout there. i love ainsley maitland niles on the right wing, just a suggestion

bernardo silva is NOT a backup player. he will lead your team for years to come and has leadership abilities meaning captainship in a couple seasons. if you are looking for backups, look for u21 national teams and scout there. i love ainsley maitland niles on the right wing, just a suggestion
A rotation option then?

Or perhaps I could use sarabia as a backup for silva on the left.

bernardo silva will easily walk into any top4 side in europe (other than barca probably).

Back