Name: Malik Mouath
Club: Al-Ahli
D.o.B.: 10/8/1981
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Position: Striker
Agent: Tariq Abbas

Strengths: Dribbling, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Pace
Weaknesses: Heading, Positioning, Work Rate

Leicester have just signed this boy on my Crystal Palace save, looks like a decent player. I hadn't heard of him before but then he went and scored a hatrick against me. Obviously he doesn't have any remaining potential to fulfil but hes got 9 in 11 since he came to the Championship, obviously he adapts quickly...

Last edited:
His composure is annoying, but his sheer pace would probably make him a big threat at championship level.

HE is a gun, how much he cost you? :p

I'm playing as Palace but Leicester signed him for £1.5m but after 13 games and 11 goals he's worth £1.8m!

His composure is annoying, but his sheer pace would probably make him a big threat at championship level.

Against me he was finishing like a pro, and his pace made him VERY dangerous, looks like a solid buy for most teams outside the EPL.

i signed him on my first season for celtic cost me 1 million upfront with another 1.2 mill in apperances and goals ect best signing so far 14 in 18 i would play him in a deep attacking role as his one on one ability isnt the best! overall great signing for any leauge