Maltese Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter Masini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Masini

Reaction score
Anyone created this pls? I'm really interested in starting a game with a Maltese team but can't find anything :/ Any help is appreciated :) Thanks

Anyone created this pls? I'm really interested in starting a game with a Maltese team but can't find anything :/ Any help is appreciated :) Thanks

at the moment i don't have the spare time or knowledge to make it for you, otherwise i would have given it a go. if you are willing to do the research and post it on this thread then i'll take a look at it for you when i can, although i probably wouldn't be able to make a start on it for another couple of weeks.

the very basics i would need to know include season start and end dates, number of divisions and their formats, teams in each division, any cups and their formats.

and if possible information on prize money and tv money although that's probably going to be really hard to find.

then depending on how realistic you would want it i would need info on sub rules, work permit rules, points deductions for the first season, if there is a winter break and if so how long. and there's probably more i could add if you found it but that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for the reply mate. Would making the premier league only, i.e. the highest division, playable take a lot of time? Cause that's the main part I'm interested in.

seeing as the teams will probably be in the game database anyway then creating the top league won't take very long, it's teh research and testing that would take the longest.

Yes the teams and the players are already there. I don't know if this info is enough but if you need anything else just tell me. If you can I think the first three divisions are enough and there is just 1 cup. Thanks a lot :)

This is about the structure: maltafootball.com » Blog Archive » Changes to National League, FA Trophy format approved
Info on Premier League: Maltese Premier League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Info on First Division: Maltese First Division - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Info on Second Division: Maltese Second Division - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Info on FA Trophy: Maltese FA Trophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well it looks like not all teams actually have players :/ Will that be a problem?

shouldn't be as the game should generate players that are of the level of the league, i'll start on it this evening.

sorry mate but i've realy not got the time atm, if anyone else wants to take over then feel free. I'll take another look at it when i get more time if no-one else has picked it up in the mean time but for now i'm not sure when that will be.

Don't worry really. Right now I don't have a lot of time to play fm so it's no problem really. Thanks anyway

Back