jord2009

Reaction score
I'm in january of my first season i have £61 mil to spend but i dont know where to invest, im about to get nasri back from 4 months out with a broken leg ive just sold Dzeko and Tevez..... i got 11 for Dzeko and 20 for Tevez plus i had some money left over from summer where i bought Cavani and Chiellini
my starting 11 is ------- Hart -------
Richards -- Chiellini -- Kompany --Clichy
----Y.Toure---- (anchor man)
---J.Milner--- (box 2 box)
(inside forward)Silva ----------S.Aguero(attack Mid)--------M.Balotelli(inside Forward)
--E.Cavani--(Target Man)
I dont know where to strenghten though i have enough money to push from 3rd currently 2 top spot and win the league, only 3 points behind.... any help i would like .... Balotelli is doing great but i am thinking someone with more magic aguero is doing great... im also trying to lower the wage budget thats why im looking at selling the player who offer nothing to the club like Kolarov adebayor santa cruz Hargreaves K.Toure.

I'm looking for a young ST and a magical Winger either right wing or left wing not bothered just a magical type player!!

For a winger I'd go for Shaqiri, he can really make some magic on the wings, plus he can play on the left and right, and is only 19.

For a young striker, I'd suggest Vaclav Kadlec, he has great potential :)

Ive had a look at Shaqiri a few times and is he ready right away because i want to use balotelli as a striker more now !!! hmmmm what about neymar?

Hmm to play now I'm not sure about Shaqiri, what about Willian? Neymar would be great providing he doesn't cost too much.

I've had willian before he was immense but they want to much im not paying £20 mil for him,

im newcastle, i have marco reus, playing the same role as balotelli, he's pretty good, gets alot of goals, good finisher. im in my second season, first in the league. neymar wold be the best option for that role though or maybe hazard.

Maybe take a look at Manuel Fernandes, ore E.Hazard? maybe the second one is a little bit to expensive, but it will be a good buy

you don't really need to improve that team, maybe look for good squad depth or maybe look for good potentials & put them in your youth team?

Never played with Man City but isn't Yaya Toure a perfect Box to Box? haven't checked him in the games as i always play lower leagues, but in real life he s perfect for B2B

I'm Man City in my save, just coming up to Xmas in 1st season... I managed to get £30m for Tevez and £16.5m for Dzeko (going in January) Also gone is Balotelli (again in Jan), Milner, Lescott, Taylor and Bridge. I play Yaya Toure as a ball winning midfielder or Deep lying playmaker and i have found him to be immense in both positions. I play the following:
Hart - Gk
Richards - Att Fb
K. Toure - Stopper ball playing def
Kompany - Stopper ball playing def
Clichy - Att Fb
De Jong/Hargreaves - Anchor
Y. Toure - see above
Silva - Adv playmaker
Johnson/Bakenga - Ins forward
Nasri - Adv playmaker
Aguero - Adv forward

Top of league at league at min and haven't had to invest much in players... Received about £60mil and spent £20m on 14 players (all youth)

I have got Sanogo and Kadlec coming in Jan to replace Dzeko and Balotelli but no more signings, i honestly don't think you need to!

can't suggest players but i would say you should probably change cavani to a complete forward :)

get kyle walker at right back and sell richards, also i played hulk as inside forward attack for me and he got top scorer and assists, he is truly amazing ! i got him for 30 million, he links up great with aguero up front , definite buy

get kyle walker at right back and sell richards, also i played hulk as inside forward attack for me and he got top scorer and assists, he is truly amazing ! i got him for 30 million, he links up great with aguero up front , definite buy