JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I'm In My First Season With Man City And I've Got A Really Good Pack Of Players Together So I Was Just Wondering How Could I Improve It, Heres My Squad:

Goalkeepers
Joe Hart
Igor Akinfeev
Rui Patricio

Defenders
Philippe Mexes
Micah Richards
Kolo Toure
Pablo Zableta
Derdyeck Boyata
Daniel Carrico
Vincent Kompany
Phillip Lahm
Phill Jones
Alexander Kolarov
Fabio Coentraeo
Jerome Boateng

Midfielders
Gareth Barry
Yaya Toure
Bastian Schweinstieger
Patrick Vieira
James Milner
Michael Johnson
Adam Johnson
Eden Hazzard
David Silva

Strikers
Carlos Tevez
Romelu Luakaku
Khouma Babacar
Sergio Aguero
Neymar
Mario Balotelli
Vaclav Kadlec

Would Really Appreciate Some Help :)

You've must have already spent well over 100m to get those players :OWhat positions do you need help with? Also what is your remaining budget?

no way could you get all them first season

Since you got all the money to spend, get Chiellini (Juventus), Bale (Tottenham) and Sánchez (Udinese). Because you can.

divide ur Mid and Defs to proper postions, ie like Rb: lahm; LW: D. Silva. makes it easier to understand which postion is weak.
which formation will u go with, 4-4-2 ?

get a good CM. vieirea is old. fancy geting pastore, paulo (ganso) henrique or Hamsik
other than that, u seem good to go!. play for some 4-5 FM years wiht this squad, and get good replacements.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

You've must have already spent well over 100m to get those players :OWhat positions do you need help with? Also what is your remaining budget?

its Mancity MAN. Expect anything. !!!!! ;P

@Jayden: posta screenshot of ur Bill pls. ;D

babacar and lukaku in my experience is 25 mil each so thats 50mil, then 45 for aguero = 95mil + 15 for hazard = 110mil + 17 for fabio = 127.

+ theres other players i dont know how much they costs. fmrte ?

UR Receipt. (prediction)

Igor Akinfeev = 13m
Philippe Mexes= 10m
Fabio Coentraeo = 20m
Phill Jones = 15m
Phillip Lahm= 5m
Bastian Schweinstieger= 10m
Eden Hazzard= 17.5m
Romelu Luakaku =18m
Khouma Babacar= 20m
Sergio Aguero =40m
Neymar =30m
Vaclav Kadlec=1m XD

--------------------------------------

Total = 199.5m

*All prices in Pounds!

Akinfeev, Mexes, coentraeo, jones, lahm, schweinstieger and kadlec.
That's around 70-80mil gone depending on how well you can get the prices down.

Babacar around 8-10mil.
Hazard 15-17.5mil.
Aguero 35-40mil.
Neymar 25-30mil.
Lukaku 15-18mil.

168-195.5 i'd take a guess at.

Not idea what City start with budget wise but you're going to need 120-140mil plus about 1.5mil gap in your wages to edit around to get the money needed.

Pointless waste of money most of those signings anyway even if you are city.

Lukaku's release clause is 7-8m why do you have to spend 10m more??

Lukaku's release clause is 7-8m why do you have to spend 10m more??

this. but the belgian club would want a higher offer . i scouted him, and the report says to bid 6m, then the clubs fights back wiht a price of 13m.

I'm wondering why you spent so much money on so many forwards, which is a good area for city anyway?

Unless you're going to play something like a 4-2-4, there is no WAY you will be utilising them to their full potential.

Infact this is possible as in the First summer window U get about 100 Million euros, this guy spent them all and after the summer window, Sheikh Mansour pumps in more money than U used in the summer. Like if I spent 130 Million, he will pump 150 Million euros or so.

Well get Messi & Ronaldo :)

With monthly installements it's easy to get all these players

Hmmm...first of all, why does it matter if he has or has not used an editor? Different people play the game differently....some use editors some don't. It has no relevance to how he can improve the squad!Back to the original OP. You have a pretty strong squad there which should be capable of winning the EPL provided the players gel. As for improvements, it would depend what budget you have left. There's always better players but it depends whether you have the money left to spend. Personally, with a squad like that, I would be looking to get in promising youngsters which I can develop and can take over in the 1st team eventually
I Havent Used Editor Just Monthly Installments I Was Just Wondering How I Could Improve My Squad I Was Thinking 2 More Defenders

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I'm wondering why you spent so much money on so many forwards, which is a good area for city anyway? Unless you're going to play something like a 4-2-4, there is no WAY you will be utilising them to their full potential.
I Was Gonna Play 4-1-2-3B.Schweinstieger Cm D.Silva & E.Hazzard RAM & LAM Tevez, Neymar & Aguero All Upfront

divide ur Mid and Defs to proper postions, ie like Rb: lahm; LW: D. Silva. makes it easier to understand which postion is weak. which formation will u go with, 4-4-2 ?get a good CM. vieirea is old. fancy geting pastore, paulo (ganso) henrique or Hamsikother than that, u seem good to go!. play for some 4-5 FM years wiht this squad, and get good replacements.Hopeless With The Screenshots But I Spent Around 150 Million - 180 Millions Pounds But I Used Mainly Monthly Installments :)---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------its Mancity MAN. Expect anything. !!!!! ;P@Jayden: posta screenshot of ur Bill pls. ;D

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I Havent Used Editor Just Monthly Installments I Was Just Wondering How I Could Improve My Squad I Was Thinking 2 More DefendersI wasn't saying you had used the editor....was just saying it was irrelevant to your original question. Defence is the only area of the team that may need strengthening. How much budget have you got left? As I said before, I would probably look at getting talented youngsters that can come in and do a job if needed. Who to get will depend on how much you can spend
Think I've Got 7 Million Left But I'm Still Looking To Get Rid Of Barry, I Scouted Verthongen And It Said He Was Worth 7 Million. I Still Dont If I Should Get Rid Of Kolo Toure Tho Beacuase Hes About 29 At The Moment

Vertonghen would certainly be useful as a back-up central defender. I would also have a look at Nicholas Nkoulou of AS Monaco....can play central defense and defensive midfield. Also Jordan Spence of West Ham....can play across the entire back four (best positions are central and right)....has never let me down in my various saves. Don't think you are going to improve the first team defenders with that budget. The defence should be strong enough to last till next transfer window when you may get more finances.
Cheers Mate Being A West Ham Fan I've Always Liked Spence And might Bid For Him, Thanks For The Help I'll Update You If I Get Any Luck :)

Back