Man City 5-1 Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Emmanuel Adebayor scores twice to help Manchester City thump Birmingham and strengthen their hold on fourth place in the Premier League.

More...

What a great feeling knowing that the Blues have conceded five goals.

wow. this is a massive result for city, actually this result is very impressive. Didnt see birmingham conceding five goals,

Seriously impressive from City. 4th place theirs to lose now.

I have to say,City deserve it now.Liverpool are not in it anymore.

Just what we needed to face United. I seriously can't see us losing there.

Going to be very difficult to topple City now for that 4th spot.

That game at Eastlands is a huge one between us and City. Tottenham have so much say in the latter stages of the EPL.

Thats the Blues i know and love :)

It wouldnt be a good season without getting smashed, fair play to Man City i will say now that you are one of the most impressive teams that have played us this season.
However we havent played that bad all season.

Was nice to see us have a decent second half after a terrible first, although letting two cheap goals in against the run of play was disappointing.
Oh well... the season goes on, Hull at home next week. Score a few goals, i think so!

And Witsel, Coventry really!!! There is hardly any rivalry between us, why would you care XD

"Are we villa, are we villa, are we villa in disguise" XD

Bah, I don't want City confidence to be high by the time they have to come to the Emirates.

I expect a similar defeat to befall the ol' blues when they take the short trip to Villa Park (H)

No we cant get to Europe! We dont want to!

Well obviously we do, thats stupid! But we havent got the squad or the infrastructure ready for that leap just yet unfortunately. 10th this season would be FANTASTIC! And St Andrews would be rocking with that finish, just hope we can just hold on to at least 10th.

And ye Joe, if you think your gonna do that to us, you are gonna be surprised, a derby is a derby form goes out of the window totally! For one Man City are far and above the team you are with the money they have spent! They took your best player to start with XD
Will be a very contested derby this time with both teams doing alright this season, i already have my ticket, upper doug ellis :). I am expecting you just to edge us, im just hoping for a respectable turn out.

And ye Joe, if you think your gonna do that to us, you are gonna be surprised, a derby is a derby form goes out of the window totally! For one Man City are far and above the team you are with the money they have spent! They took your best player to start with XD
Will be a very contested derby this time with both teams doing alright this season, i already have my ticket, upper doug ellis :). I am expecting you just to edge us, im just hoping for a respectable turn out.

Lol I was joking, I know we'll win and will obviously be devastated if we don't. I can't get a ticket as I live in Nottingham and don't have a good enough booking history this season :(

Lol I was joking, I know we'll win and will obviously be devastated if we don't. I can't get a ticket as I live in Nottingham and don't have a good enough booking history this season :(

Gutted mate, but fair enough cant be helped. Im season ticket holder and away travel club so first in line for any ticket. So im lucky really. Im looking forward to it, slightly, more nervous though XD.

Thats what happens when Joe Hart isn't in goal! ;)

by next saturday manure good be out of the title race

I would say your right Dunc, but i think there was a lot else wrong out there today rather than just the keeper. I didn't think it helped with the lack of match practice with Maik in goal and the back four, there was no communication there at all.
We were just not ambitious enough and got punished for it :S

And calum_arsenal... by next saturday are you gonna get where to post appropriate posts?
NOT RELEVANT!

Prepare for a sobering experience in the derby (6)

Back