gunners101

Reaction score
hey i just started 1st season with manchester city but want to try something extreme and selling most players and buying different talents to have an interesting season
give your feedback on who you get rid of and who you would want to bring in ^^)

I haven't done a save with city before but i might have to try something like that.. i would probably buy young mostly. at the back i would look at bringing in hummels(DC), fabio coentrao(DL) and a rightback not too sure on who though maybe davide santon from inter? then for the midfield maybe bring in nuri sahin(dortmund), Javier Pastore and a winger someone like Alexis Sanchez or Eden Hazard? could bring in a young striker as well, maybe Khouma Babacar(fiorentina), yaya sanogo or romelu lukaku? not sure what patch you using and what players you already have but i like playing a 4-2-3-1 and you could fit a team into that formation pretty well.

GK: hart
RB: Santon?
CB: Hummels
CB: Kolo Toure/ Vincent kompany
LB: Coentrao
CM: Nuri Sahin
CM: Yaya Toure/ Barry
AMC: Javier Pastore/ Tevez
AML/AMR: Adam Johnson/ David Silva/ Eden Hazard or Sanchez
ST: Dzeko/ Tevez

just a thought anyways

GK: hart - I am not too sure of current his PA, a more stable one would be Adler
RB: Santon? He is on loan if im not mistaken, de silvestri/rafinha instead
CB: Hummels okay, i prefer Chielini or Phil Jones (Proven English youngster)
CB: Kolo Toure/ Vincent kompany - OK
LB: Coentrao - OK , be prepared for a backup- he is easily jaded, look at his stamina, get backup like miguel torres (can play right and left) /luis enrique - rotate them
CM: Nuri Sahin - Hamsik fits the bill
CM: Yaya Toure/ Barry - more defensive - arturo vidal
AMC: Javier Pastore/ Tevez - Pastore is the best
AML/AMR: Adam Johnson/ David Silva/ Eden Hazard or Sanchez - the best players you could get
ST: Dzeko/ Tevez - the best you could get

All players mentioned are 25 and below .
Cheers mate

Back