Man City complete transfers of 2 Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
I know that Eto'o has signed...tevez deal hasn't been confinmed yet

eto is on sky sports news now, on the website anyway

its all about money both of them wouldnt go man city if they didnt get massive wages there should be a cap on it

Football is getting so boring.You should have to be English to own a English club,spanish to own a spanish club and so on,that would shake the top flight up a bit.

But why is boring dude?
Because a mid tabe team is going to break the top 4?
This ain't boring, I don't know why all see the rising of Man City so bad for PRM.

Football is fast becoming a competition where you need to be owned by a multi billionaire just to compete.Take a look at the long term future of the game as a whole not the short term narrow minded view.Football is becoming an elitist sport and more and more tradishional clubs are going to go under and less and less home grown players are going to play in the top flight.The im alright Jack attitude is wrong.

Come on people, do you actually believe the both have moved? The News of the World is a dreadful newspaper. Yes City have probably bid for Tevez and Etoo (this morning) but they haven't moved or anything have they? If you started a thread every time some half-story appeared on the back of a paper, the forums would overload.

I thought the world is going through a bad money moment where has this dude(Man City Owner) stashed his money???

i dont know what to think about football. then again Lyon's 8 year stranglehold of France is over and Wolfsburg won the german league. English football at the top of the league is a bit predictable but at the bottom, everybody was stunned when Middelesborugh (2006 UEFA Cup Finalists) and Newcastle were relegated. Its still exciting enough for me to still love the beautiful game...

I can see tevez going to man city but i dont think eto'o will join them

Back