*Jamess*

Reaction score
Kolarov has just been ruled out for between 7 and 8 weeks, so I need a left back. I am in the 1st season. I have £39.16m left in my transfer budget.

Fabio Coentrao, Aly Cissokho, Diego Renan, Lucas Digne, Philip Lahm

You have so much depth in your squad as City all on Ridiculous Wages, for 7-8 weeks, i wouldnt buy another player, someone like Boateng can do a job there for that short period, might aswell get some of your monies worth, because otherwise you'll have two world class left backs and it'll end up being a waste of money. if it the injury was 5-6 months, fair enough, but use the money to secure a world class player in another position, 40million could get you someone like Pastore/Hamsik/Aguero/Neymar/Ganso/Cassano.

You have so much depth in your squad as City all on Ridiculous Wages, for 7-8 weeks, i wouldnt buy another player, someone like Boateng can do a job there for that short period, might aswell get some of your monies worth, because otherwise you'll have two world class left backs and it'll end up being a waste of money. if it the injury was 5-6 months, fair enough, but use the money to secure a world class player in another position, 40million could get you someone like Pastore/Hamsik/Aguero/Neymar/Ganso/Cassano.

Boateng is out for 3-8 weeks.

Boateng is out for 3-8 weeks.

Hahah typical. And Bridge is on loan at West Ham i assume, 3 left backs out! Lescott can play DL for a month easily, he was playing it for England on one of my saves when Ashley Cole was out.

Hahah typical. And Bridge is on loan at West Ham i assume, 3 left backs out! Lescott can play DL for a month easily, he was playing it for England on one of my saves when Ashley Cole was out.

I've just sold Lescott

I've just sold Lescott

Haha. Fair enough, on top of those noted, especially Contraeo and Lahm: Mattia Cassani from Palermo would be a good buy as a utility team player. Quality and can play Right and Left Back. Or Criscito from Genoa is a very similar player.

Back