• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 759

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City cast aside their defensive caution to secure an exciting 3-2 win at Bolton Wanderers.

More...

game of the season so far ;)

was great only bad thing Kun never scored :(

grrrr....nearly a dozen times lost out by one goal on predictor now. thanks a lot Mancini you sod :@

I had 2-1 City, if only the game had finished at half time.. :(

****. !!!!!. dzeko scoring again, and silva magic.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

lolwut i predicted 2-3 city win. haha

4pts. :P

Kevin Davis is a ****. Aguero is just a human. Tevez is *****. Lescott is avarge. And Dzeko is awsome.

Thats my thoughts.

Lol.

The guy who single-handidly got you 3rd place is now "*****"

hate people who say things like that, his comment was a bit silly but he hardly did it single handedly, without silva, yaya, kompany and de jong at their best we would not have got third.

Kevin Davis is a ****. Aguero is just a human. Tevez is *****. Lescott is avarge. And Dzeko is awsome.

Thats my thoughts.

You're a massive ****. You're a total dickpole. You're a ****. You're a ******. Tevez is awesome! Aguero is amazing! N'Gog is the best striker in the EPL and Martin Jol is a much better manager then Jose.

Thats my thoughts.

You're a massive ****. You're a total dickpole. You're a ****. You're a ******. Tevez is awesome! Aguero is amazing! N'Gog is the best striker in the EPL and Martin Jol is a much better manager then Jose.

Thats my thoughts.

130938941827.jpg

Either way......you can **** off! ;)

Cracking Game to watch. Dzeko looks to be regaining the form he had at Wolfsburg. Aguero looked to be having an off game tbh. Silva was once again having a blinder of a game. When Tevez came on he had a few good moments. Kevin Davies was causing havoc to the City defence and Klasnic took his goal very well. Jaaskelainen was at fault for the first goal. Owen Coyle has really turned around the way Bolton Play and has made them very resillient which i like to see. xx

Back