andreadox

Reaction score
so guys after 2 season at Ajax i got the call from Man City. i took the job and in february i am dominating the league and i'm still competing in all the other competitions. i post a few screens about the transfers i made in the summer and the tactic. the transfer budget has now been increased to 180 million € and i have 63 million € in the wage budget that i can use...my target for the next season is to replace Nasri with Barkley and little by little Silva with Tielemans(already in the rotation). i'll need a RB to replace zabaleta....apart from that where should i improve? what do u think?

View attachment 229410View attachment 229409View attachment 229408

how in the world do you have a 63 million wage budget? did you mean 6.3 million?

ahh that makes sense.. silly me hahahha

if you haven't yet signed Barkley, then don't.. he's not as good in the game, and is quite injury prone..
look at Will Hughes rather to suit your formation..

for RB, look at Mario Fernandes, Mayke, Sciglio...

i have already signed Barkley for 35 million €...i'll let Nasri go and i'll get back at leas 25 millions...mayke is good but not that good...it looks more or less like Byram who is already in the team...do u guys know a better right back and a false 9 to have on the bench instead of Bony?
View attachment 227587

Last edited:
RB: gotta go for felix passlack. now in my 5th season with united, his performances forced me to sell darmian, and even start him over dani carvajal!
F9: dybala, berardi

RB: gotta go for felix passlack. now in my 5th season with united, his performances forced me to sell darmian, and even start him over dani carvajal!
F9: dybala, berardi

could it be possible to see a screen of Passlack?