Sainten

Reaction score
After a good start, i have now lost 3 matches in a row to mid teams. The date is January 1. 2013. And i would like to hear some suggestions till what i can do to improve my tactic.

I am playing with 3 defenders, its a part of my plan. To build a strong City team up with 3 defenders. Here is a screenshot of my 2 tactics i created.

This tactic i use against weaker teams:
3412ATT.jpg

Tactic against better teams:
3142BAL.jpg

Here is my team:
Theteam.jpg

Hope someone can help me understand a bit more of how to make a tactic, and help me save the teams season.

Greetings,
Daniel

Well, I probably would not play so inpatient and attacking against lesser teams. In real life, teams don't do that and especially not without any cover at all, just leaving the 3 DCs alone. Why not use Control instead and try to retain possession and use the with more. I would also reconsider using the DMC formation all the time, or let the BWM be a deep playmaker on defend instead as a ballwinner will jut rush forward to close down all the time.

Made a third tactic, inspired by your post. Do i get it correct? :)

3142CON.jpg

i dont think its a good idea to play a DLF and Treq as a striker combination, that means they will both play abit deep. maybe put the Treq as a poacher?