Striings16

Reaction score
Just started a city fm. I have 75 million .. Who would you start to recommend to sign if you was them? They must be proven.. But can be unknown.

Really mate ?
You can sign anyone you want lol
Go for the biggest players you can, dont do what man city do in every game and sign millions of players just to be back up, sign first team players like the benfica guy for left back and maybe a right back, maybe a new centre back like lucio or someone

I know but normally if you sign a load of players they don't perform cause they ain't gelled even though you put it on team blend

You know any good right backs? Or left backs?

Van Der Wiel - RB, Ajax
Fabio Contrao - LB, Benfica
Maicon - RB, Inter
Jose Enrique - LB, Newcastle
Lahm - RB, Bayern Munich
Sime Vrlijsko - RB, Dinamo
Eric Abidal - LB, Barcelona

Just a few wing backs for you there mate. You're City, sign them all :P

Pastore, Hamisk, Snidjer
Santon, Coentrao Chiellini
Lucio (Old but would be good with Kompany)

100% sign eden hazard mate im in 2017 with city and hes won world player of the year 3 years in succession. also my strikers are neymar, lukaku, babacar and iker munian and are all world class can never choose who to pick, obviously dont sign them all at once as they wont get any get time at all get one at a time and slowly introduce them to first team as all are young. papadopalous from schalke as well best cb in world and young and cheap!

all you need is Fabregas if you have the v.1.1.3 database as your squad is immense as it is

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Lucio is fast !!!

I recently started city save i signed douglas costa he has been class since arriving instant hit and muinian has been scoring for fun also signed hulk he has always been good when ive bought him

hulk is a must. around £30m. also phil jones at CB and yann m'vila, top CM can play any role at CM :)

Back