Man City in talks over Kaka deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 650

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City open talks with AC Milan over the transfer of Brazilian playmaker Kaka, BBC Sport understands.

More...

about time they starting spending on some class, I mean Scott Parker and Bellamy wont win you league's as chelsea and liverpool know

Who's next ehh?

Kaka won't come to a club who are struggling in the relegation zone and don't even play in UEFA Cup......negotiations will remain negotiations.....

Man City: Here is a blank cheque for Kaka
AC Milan: Thank You Very Much

erm...lol? I'd like to think the alleged offer of 500k a week doesn't mean as much as staying with one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, one challenging for honours every season, rather moving to a club battling relegation.

It could be all b.s anyway-we had this with Chelsea and Kaka early in the summer.

I'd be very surprised if this went ahead.
Kaká's one of those players who seems to love his club, and doesn't play for the money. But who knows, I guess this'll show us whether or not every player has their price.

Kaka's agent says he would not go to Manchester City purely for the money. "He would never do something like Robinho, who, just to earn more, contented himself with a solution that was not a winning one," said Diogo Kotscho. (Corriere dello Sport, 1200 GMT)

He has said he wants to stay at Milan. 500k a week even I would go to Man City.

Back