Man City linked to striker Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 583

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Valencia confirm they have held talks with Manchester City, who want striker David Villa.

More...

I think we should buy him, he is a good player.
We should buy also from Valencia, David Silva, an excelent left Winger.

villa wont go man city. if he comes to the prem he wil go to liverpool because of torres

even if they pay 200m. Villa won't come...long shot he is going to end up at City...

villas scoring record is awesome really, 20 goals a season at least for the last 4 season for Valencia and more than one in two for Spain would love to see him in the prem

he wouldnt go to man city..

if he was to go to prem it would be either liverpool because he can partner torres of course..

or arsenal because of fabregas and the style of play arsenal play.

man city can keep dreaming..

would love to see him sign for arsenal but probley will go to liverpool aguero could be good at arsenal also would fit straight in! city will not sign any big players maybe c.ronaldo as he`s the only football prostitue left along with robinho!lolXD

would love to see him sign for arsenal but probley will go to liverpool aguero could be good at arsenal also would fit straight in! city will not sign any big players maybe c.ronaldo as he`s the only football prostitue left along with robinho!lolXD

indeed, would love to see either of them at arsenal but its unlucky because we all know wenger he doesnt spend 'big'

i did like man city last season when they had sven-goran eriksson as manager he done reasonable well as he didnt have loads of money to spend as they wasnt the richest club in the world and etc.

now i HATE man city to bits. they think they can buy anyway which they cant as kaka proved that money doesnt buy every1 by turning down a whopping 500k per week contract..

robinho is just a money grabber he probs will be moving to chelsea in the summer anyway/.

yep the way u huffed and puffed to beat Roma...reminds me that your team are biggest bunch of pro******...lol

yep the way u huffed and puffed to beat Roma...reminds me that your team are biggest bunch of pro******...lol

meh

i dont really care if arsenal are ****.. lol

a win is a win..nothing different..

yep same here man... no probs how Ronaldo plays...at the end of the day we won and Ronaldo scored...;)

but he is a prossy!lol:P spends most of the time rolling around on the floor moaning like one! yeah no chance of any big names coming our way shame but give it a few years and all will be good again!:D

Last edited:
I am with you at something: Man City can't buy the best players in their first year.
They need to look for mid players, they will attack Premier League title for 2 years and if they get Champions League Place, there will come some better players.
I believe Villa will come to Man City, but don't forget about Spurs, I heard that they will pay around 50M for Villa.
And Aguero won't come 2 Premier League, he will join soon R Madrid or Barcelona.
Man Utd doesn't need anymore players, they are a complete team, but if Ronaldo leaves...I don't want to look in future for you...

Villas been great at international level and in La Liga.

Seems to be the perfect time for him to leave, Valencia atre virtually bankrupt and hes 27 so basically at his peak. I really hope he doesnt go to Man City, would be such a waste of his talent

he is most likely going to go to barcelona
liverpool and real madrid are the other most likely teams he will be going to
He wouldnt go to man city just for money

Back