Man City not a threat - Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 598

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson says Liverpool and Chelsea - not Manchester City - will be their main competitors for the Premier League title this season.

More...

Roughly translated,he's ******** his pants.If he really thought they weren't really a threat Sir Fergie wouldn't of even mentioned them.

Ferguson is right, city have a bemusing amount of strikers :)

they will be a thret but only to everton,villa,spurs and arsenal.

they will be a thret but only to everton,villa,spurs and arsenal.

I agree with you. We need to badly take care of our defense before we have a chance to threaten for the title and then several more years of experience trying to fight in a close race before we can get there.

I agree with you. We need to badly take care of our defense before we have a chance to threaten for the title and then several more years of experience trying to fight in a close race before we can get there.

yer well said m8 get ur backline sorted and maybie a few years of nearly and possibly getten to cup finals then theres no reason y u cant become a force in europe.

yer well said m8 get ur backline sorted and maybie a few years of nearly and possibly getten to cup finals then theres no reason y u cant become a force in europe.

Exactly cause I mean I would love to see us get there this year, would really enjoy it......... but......... its unlikely and being realistic unlikely for a good few years. That is why its a 10 year plan our owners have talked about. They are not stupid business men and they know what their doing.

The ridiculous money spending will be well over by that point and I can see us getting a lot of youth players. Well we are now like Nils Zander, who I never heard about till now but have it on good authority looks pretty good.

So like another 5 - 6 years thats when I will be expecting us to be a constant threat.

Exactly cause I mean I would love to see us get there this year, would really enjoy it......... but......... its unlikely and being realistic unlikely for a good few years. That is why its a 10 year plan our owners have talked about. They are not stupid business men and they know what their doing.

The ridiculous money spending will be well over by that point and I can see us getting a lot of youth players. Well we are now like Nils Zander, who I never heard about till now but have it on good authority looks pretty good.

So like another 5 - 6 years thats when I will be expecting us to be a constant threat.

yer exacly. chelsea used to spend alot of money when we first got bought but calmed down abit now because the money we have spent has built the foundation of our team.

and i say - man utd are not a threat

dont u jst love liverpool fans who still believe man utd arnt a threat... how many times have liverpool won the "premiership" again?? 0... this year is the closest you have come and will probably get to winning it.. because if man utd dnt win it thn chelsea will... and by the time liverpool have a real chance of winning it man city will probably be beatin liverpool... so it aint going to happen so jst stop dreamin...

I would love to see city win it but i think that they need to sort there defence out it was shocking last year we need no more attackers and IF were going to challenge foe the title we need a very strong whole way through sqaud.

Back