• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 761
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City confirm the City of Manchester Stadium will be renamed the Etihad Stadium, after making a 10-year deal with the airline.

More...

Already a way round the whole FFP thing like i said.

well they havent at all, go read the guardian thing i put up.

Ok what about in 5years time when its up for re-newing. If City need to buy a player they can make sure the deal has enough yearly for them to purchase a player worth a good ammount. I think people who believe this rule will stop big spending all together are delutional.

Ok what about in 5years time when its up for re-newing. If City need to buy a player they can make sure the deal has enough yearly for them to purchase a player worth a good ammount. I think people who believe this rule will stop big spending all together are delutional.

no jacko, it hasnt passed UEFAs test, it makes more sense when you read what we have said on the guardian article i put up. not only that, they would still be making 100m loss each season, and thus still failing the FFPR

Lol. according to @Empireofthekop at Twitter, Man City won't be able to use the Etihad Stadium name in the champions league.

no jacko, it hasnt passed UEFAs test, it makes more sense when you read what we have said on the guardian article i put up. not only that, they would still be making 100m loss each season, and thus still failing the FFPR

Of corse they have a long way to go still, they have to trim the wage bill and while they do that that will also bring in revinue from the sales too. 100mill could easily be made from City in this window.

Adebayor's years wages = 7.8mill (150k pw) + 10mill minimum transfer fee
Santa Cruz's year wages = 5.2mill (100k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Bridge's year wages = 3.5mill (70k pw) + 3mill transfer fee
Jo's year wages = 3.5mill (70k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Given's year wages = 2.6mill (50k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Carlos Tevez year wages = 10.5mill (200k pw) +30mill min transfer fee
SWP's year wages = 3.5 (70k pw) +5mill tranfer fee

Ok the figures may be a little under or over but added together the same figure will come out and it stands at 99.6 million and im sure more will leave too.

If some clubs had of been more careful regarding takeovers, and if the FA checked out the credentials properly regarding debt held by owners or whatever, and if some clubs didn't offer absolutely obscene wages in the first place, there wouldn't have been any need for this sort of situation.

Of corse they have a long way to go still, they have to trim the wage bill and while they do that that will also bring in revinue from the sales too. 100mill could easily be made from City in this window.

Adebayor's years wages = 7.8mill (150k pw) + 10mill minimum transfer fee
Santa Cruz's year wages = 5.2mill (100k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Bridge's year wages = 3.5mill (70k pw) + 3mill transfer fee
Jo's year wages = 3.5mill (70k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Given's year wages = 2.6mill (50k pw) + 5mill transfer fee
Carlos Tevez year wages = 10.5mill (200k pw) +30mill min transfer fee
SWP's year wages = 3.5 (70k pw) +5mill tranfer fee

Ok the figures may be a little under or over but added together the same figure will come out and it stands at 99.6 million and im sure more will leave too.

but who is going to take players at those wages? this is their problem, closing this thread as we have the other one, so put your reply o there mate

use this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/engl...ir-play-naming-rights-deal-2.html#post1235354

I totally forgot about Bellamy who is on a fair wedge i would think near 70k too so that is another 3.5 mill a year plus whatever the get in transfer fee from him so that takes it over the 100mill mark already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back