Man City Sign Emmanuel Adebayor

• Thread starter Thread starter Ross 95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Man city have completed the signing Of Arsenal striker Adebayor. For around 25 million pounds.

More info to come soon.

A great signing. Got some amazing strikers now but they will have to sell Benjani,Bojinov and Caicedo or Bellamy.

They need a centre half. if they can bring in a world class one then they will have a class season

good sigining for city.

i wonder though if they continue to sign all these players how much you will be given on fm.

Nigel cloughs black and white army!

like petit, anelka and hleb lets see if wenger has done it again selling a player at the right time

good signing, not too found of him though, we need some defence as last year we were like the 3rd-5th top scoring team.. need a commanding centre back.. sorry dunnie u have served us well but it is about time you get replaces

A great signing. Got some amazing strikers now but they will have to sell Benjani,Bojinov and Caicedo or Bellamy.

They need a centre half. if they can bring in a world class one then they will have a class season

They should sell all 4 IMO, although maybe keep Caicedo..

World Class centre back? You know they are signing Terry ;) ..He's just on a farewell tour.

arsenal players dont understand that they were heroes at arsenal and treated like gods ,then move away and dont get played examples? hleb, petit, viera, ljunberg.

they can have gallas if the want!! good luck ade hope he does well!

has an arsenal fan its a good deal 25m and we made a big profit.dont think we will miss him we have four great strikers.

has an arsenal fan its a good deal 25m and we made a big profit.dont think we will miss him we have four great strikers.

yea but will wenger buy a worthy reolacement or buy another kid(pedo) lol

we need a dm melo hopefully

yea mello is good, but still need a striker, target man. V.persie is good but a lot of injuries, not sure how eduardo will get on, vela should get his chance but still not at the level u need him 2 b to win the league and Bentner is ****, we need someone.

Melo is gone to fiorentina. Great signing for city, i think they need a new LB,CB,RB(i think richards plays there so no) GK- shay is gettin too old bring in someone like ustari or asenjo for future

i hope arsenal will get another striker. wenger is simply the best in finding future stars. although eduardo is in good condition, hes not a target striker as adebayor. so think arsenal should get a replacement. and may be get some other youngsters to bolster the squad

Decent signing I suppose, hardly what they need though. I think **** have got the better deal, if the money is used to add to the squad. Santa Cruz must wonder what's going on.

Melo is gone to fiorentina. Great signing for city, i think they need a new LB,CB,RB(i think richards plays there so no) GK- shay is gettin too old bring in someone like ustari or asenjo for future

Melo has gone from Fiorentina to juventus. Asenjo has just joined Atletico Madrid. Surely Hart is a good keeper for the future, or do you just want FM players?

like petit, anelka and hleb lets see if wenger has done it again selling a player at the right time

Anelka at the right time? Spose he got 23m but he might have kept him with hindsight.

Four great strikers? RVP, Eduardo I guess, and you counting Arsavin as a striker? Bendtner certainly isn't great.

we need a big player to fill the void that hes left no matter what anyone says ade was a good striker last year he didn`t play well i admit but with the squad we had before he left we needed players as we were short last year and now weve sold 1 of our best strikers we need to replace him for me if hunterlaar hasn`t moved yet we should go for him about £15mill and martins from newcastle for 10mill that would ez the void somewhat! imo ps bsm whats with the pedo comments this isn`t the place for that **** pal! what r u 12 years old! grow up!

we need a big player to fill the void that hes left no matter what anyone says ade was a good striker last year he didn`t play well i admit but with the squad we had before he left we needed players as we were short last year and now weve sold 1 of our best strikers we need to replace him for me if hunterlaar hasn`t moved yet we should go for him about £15mill and martins from newcastle for 10mill that would ez the void somewhat! imo ps bsm whats with the pedo comments this isn`t the place for that **** pal! what r u 12 years old! grow up!

it was a little joke m8, u no cas he always brings in kids

some people take things 2 seriously, live a little, have a laugh lol

branding someone a pedo isn`t having a laugh! its competely wrong! and in no way funny! imo

Back