• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
I started a new game as Man City due to an XML parsing error which caused me not to be able to open my saved games.

In the summer I got 75 million to spend. I'm now in the January transfer window.

I bought Srna, Zhirkov, Hamsik, Arshavin and Pogrebnyak in the summer and sold Elano and Martin Petrov along with Hamann.

My expenditure came to 50 million which left me with 25 million which i saved for January.

The owners gave me another 60 million and I now have 85 million. I have Asenjo, Bridge, Palombo, Ilsinho, Rakitic, Tosic, Sulejmani, Saivet, Nilmar, Lavezzi, Renteria and Crouch on my shortlist.

I'm 8th in the league but want 5 or 6 players that will push me into the top 6! I'm thinking about selling Michael Johnson who has only had an average rating of 6.43 and Jo who has only scored 3 in 19 games. Felipe Caicedo has played pretty well though with a rating of 7.09 and scored 9 in 15 games. Any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have basicially signed a new squad, why you need more players?

dont buy players if you dont need them.

you have basicially signed a new squad, why you need more players?

dont buy players if you dont need them.

I have only bought 5 players. I need some players to push me on for Europe. Those players are only on my shortlist and I am thinking about making transfer offers!

oh sorry, diego buonanotte quality player future star.

Please search.

I know this isnt a who to buy for City thread but theres plenty of other Man City threads and threads where you can show off your team/career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back