Man city spent alot!!

• Thread starter Thread starter jbm86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K
How did that happen thats a **** lot of money to spend in one season

One season?
We're talking about one month and the billion is gone!
What's the secret? Who did you sell?

Basically it happened like this, jbm controlled Man City and used the modifier to get more transfer budget.

why cant you just play the game fairly? disgrace to football.

with madrid second season you become the richest club with the difference that actually people WANT to come.... not messi though :( but transfer budget is similar, around 160m euros

Lol calm down, its a game hahah
i still had 2 billion to go!

lol...i must get boring after a couple of games

tried it once to get a dream team. didn't work out. too many new signings in too short a time can't play well together in my opinion. better 3/4 new first team players each window rather than a whole new squad

tried it once to get a dream team. didn't work out. too many new signings in too short a time can't play well together in my opinion. better 3/4 new first team players each window rather than a whole new squad

Yh i know, i had the best player around the world (i bought a few more like ronaldo kaka fabregas)
they did not play well
my best player in the team was elano! no joke
in 2 games he scored 10 goals,
i won 20-0 on aggregate lol

Lol, that's odd.

On 08 I did it with Arsenal and they played fantastic from the word go. Didn't lose a game in the League that season.

Did that with Man Utd in 08. Signed Kaka, Fabregas, Messi, Silva, Berbatov, Aguero, Ramos, Robinhio etc. They played like a dream. Had problems trying to keep them all happy tho lol I had a squad of about 50 players! XD

Back