Man City star in 'headbutt' probe

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 723

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A Manchester City footballer is under investigation over allegations of headbutting a Manchester United fan in a nightclub.

More...

Thats what happens when you start hanging out with Bellamy! ;)

I don't blame him, United fans are scum :)

Manchester City's Michael Johnson is under investigation after allegedly headbutting a fan of rivals United in a nightclub, police have confirmed.

looks like some one cant handle his drink.

Getting too big for his boots cant hanfle the pressure off city being labled a big club.

Johnson has reportedly had drinking and gambling problems in the past few seasons since 'making it'.

HEs crocked anyway, always out injered, laugh if they released him in the summer.

Johnson has reportedly had drinking and gambling problems in the past few seasons since 'making it'.

A lot of footballers have gambling & drinking "problems", I very much doubt it's a serious drinking problem but players gamble a lot.. But what else is he supposed to spend money on once he's bought everything else he's ever wanted.. Make's sense to me :)

I've been 42nd street a fair bit and you do get alot of drunk Utd fans, esp at weekends, who start singing Utd songs at the end of the night. (I'm a Utd fan but its lame and pointless tbh). I can imagine if people recognised Johnson and started it pretty intensley, which it probably would have been, Johnson would have gotten pretty wound up. No excuse, but even as a Utd fan I can imagine it being annoying

Johnson is a *****. he isnt even that good.

Back