Man City...start of 2nd season......

Chiellini
Subotic
Zapata
Thiago Silva

Basically anyone to strengthen that centre back position. And if you finished 5th with City you might wana reconsider your tactics, I'm guessing that you might struggle whatever your players if thats where you've just finished.

I started off really well, then it just went to pot, having like 20 shots and still losing. =\

I would change tactic and all of the defence. RB: Sime Vrsaljko or Rafel DC: Otamendi, Subotic, Zapata, Adil Rami and Chiellini LB: Coentrao, Lahm and Clichy

same as above, change the tactic. dont know what you did with kompany but buy CB : Hummels, Samba, Shawcross and LB: Coentrao , Olsson

How did you finish 5th with city...?

With that much money every season, you can strenghen your entire back line.

Get Rene Adler or David De Gea to replace given as he is getting old, and Hart just isnt good enough for my liking (though he is superb in real life)

Serge Aurier for right back, and Gareth Bale as a retrained left back, are both two brilliant young players, though you might have to really break the bank to grab Bale.

As for centre backs, i got Ryan Shawcross and Phil Jones as i am managing England and they are both quality young defenders, especially Jones who turns into one of the best in the game in later years.

Finally, i'd recommend bringing in Alexis Sanchez to replace Johnson on the wing as he has contributed a bucket load of assists and goals over the years for me.

Update!:

In the end i brought in:

Mamadou Sakho for £20mil
Ryan Shawcross for £15mil
Alex Pearce for £6.75mil.

Then January i signed Gareth Bale for £25mil
Danny Wilson for £11mil
and Yaya Sanogo for £11.25mil

I DID THE QUAD! :)
Obviously Europa instead of Champs League, but still. :)

Tevez finished with 39 goals in 50 games and Dzeko got 29 in 45. :)

you're team is to attacking and also ur defence is seriuosly very weak..........I suggest buying de rossi for DM position, then mexes and chiellini, then buy srna and a left back

Back