haz_

Reaction score
I need a striker to pair with Tevez, Adebayor and Sanchez, the budget is around $30m and the year is early 2010.

Thanks

Lacina Traore, Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez?

Personally, I don't think you'd need a striker with those options. Tevez is a good goal scorer and Adebayor can score as well as assist. Sanchez can be used as an AMC if I'm right?

If anyone, Iker Munian, or Lukaku, try to build up for the future for when Ade' and Tevez get too old.

Alexis Sanchez is competent in AMC and if I don't need I striker would it be best to invest in other positions or save the money?

Alexis Sanchez is competent in AMC and if I don't need I striker would it be best to invest in other positions or save the money?
Retrain Sanchez, also best to invest in your other positions. If a team is amazing in attack but poor elsewhere, then nothing good would come of it. ;)

He pwns on the right hand side of a three striker formation.

Thanks for your help guys, I will use your advice.

What tactic would you use Sanchez as?

Upfront: Advanced forward, Poacher
Right Winger: Inside forward, Winger.

buy luis suarez i did on my liverpool save him and torres are scoring goals for fun you can get him for 20mil

Neymar or Dzeko would be the best options if you really are desperate to sign a striker.

only £30m, have you been a naughty boy

Its half of that, only $30M! Very naughty indeed <)

Sorry for being off-topic. Get Vagner Love if you want a poacher. He is absolutely brilliant in that role. And quite cheap too, in case you no longer want to be naughty :p