• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Roberto Mancini said he decided in pre-season to replace want-away striker Carlos Tevez as his captain in favour of Vincent Kompany

More...

Hihihi, first AVBs ultimatum for Torres, now this, life is good. I agree with Mancini, Tevez is one ugly pr*ck and he should be stripped. Kompany is true leader and deserve it.

He only got the captaincy so that he wouldnt leave in the first place now he's been replaced by a younger [more handsome?] version! To be fair its no secret that he'll be gone by latest july '12 but i think january!

What was AVB's ultimatum to Torres about?

He only got the captaincy so that he wouldnt leave in the first place now he's been replaced by a younger [more handsome?] version! To be fair its no secret that he'll be gone by latest july '12 but i think january!

score sh*ts, otherwise ur dead man. :P

even del bosque said the same. and tbh avb knows what 's doing. if torres goal drough goes on, then it might [might] cost chealse the title/cup/game or even winning a simple game.
but i expect Lukau to leapfrog above him, and with Drogs back in a few weeks, then no worries. :P

but judgment day is on 18 sept, manu vs chelsea.

Hihihi, first AVBs ultimatum for Torres, now this, life is good. I agree with Mancini, Tevez is one ugly pr*ck and he should be stripped. Kompany is true leader and deserve it.

Why bring looks into it? Can't help his appearance, other than cosmetic surgery of course.

If you want to judge him, judge him on the fact he hasn't learned English in around 5 years of being here, his terrible yo-yo attitude regarding his status at City or his slandering of Manchester as a city.

Why bring looks into it?
Oohh, but it's all the rage with the kids today.
It's the rad fad man. :D

I'm not sure Tevs suits a big club, mentally.
I get the feeling he'd work best in an also-ran team.
I doubt it's an overt Top Dog/Alpha Male quandry as he's never struck me as the CRon type of self inflated confidence.
I just think he's be more comfortable where he doesn't have to question himself as being the best player in the team. More of a quiet assurance aspect.

Could be better off in a Stoke, Udinese, Real Betis where it's his goals and leading mentality/determination that would half drag the club kicking and screaming into Europe.

Well, he's in no man's land now.

Unsurprising if I'm honest, claimed homesickness, tried to leave, no takers other than the surprising £35million bid from Corinthians and is now alienated at the club. He brought this upon himself, regarding if the homesickness claims are a bunch of lies and has just left Mancini with no choice. Expect Aguero to retain goals for City in his absence - the same with Dzeko and possibly David Silva.

lol, didn't mean like that. More like "oh, gimme more cash and make me captain or I leave" *****.

Oohh, but it's all the rage with the kids today.
It's the rad fad man. :D

I'm not sure Tevs suits a big club, mentally.
I get the feeling he'd work best in an also-ran team.
I doubt it's an overt Top Dog/Alpha Male quandry as he's never struck me as the CRon type of self inflated confidence.
I just think he's be more comfortable where he doesn't have to question himself as being the best player in the team. More of a quiet assurance aspect.

Could be better off in a Stoke, Udinese, Real Betis where it's his goals and leading mentality/determination that would half drag the club kicking and screaming into Europe.

Possibly, but none of the clubs you mentioned would be able to afford his wages and the heavy baggage that comes with him; the expectations, the criticism, the possible outbreaks in the changing room (etc. etc.) and probably only top European clubs could take on that sort of pressure. I would assume Inter Milan, but that would not materialise.

From here on in, I'd assume a move back to Brazil/Argentina at best.

He need to score a goal in next two games, otherwise sit on bench Mr. Torres.

Possibly, but none of the clubs you mentioned would be able to afford his wages and the heavy baggage that comes with him; the expectations, the criticism, the possible outbreaks in the changing room (etc. etc.) and probably only top European clubs could take on that sort of pressure. I would assume Inter Milan, but that would not materialise.

From here on in, I'd assume a move back to Brazil/Argentina at best.

OK, fine, IF they had the money then. :D
... hrm, Genoa could then...

WHy dont city release him like a dope sh*t.

surely moneys is not a problem, then Corinthians or Boca can just offer a contract, like 145k p/w pounds

He need to score a goal in next two games, otherwise sit on bench Mr. Torres.

He didnt say that at all, stop making up ****!!!! He said if it gets to the point where his performances are effecting the sides results then thats when he will leave him out.

Now on topic said from day one when he was appointed captain he shouldnt be, the lad cant even speak decent English so why should be be captain of an English side????

He didnt say that at all, stop making up ****!!!! He said if it gets to the point where his performances are effecting the sides results then thats when he will leave him out.

Now on topic said from day one when he was appointed captain he shouldnt be, the lad cant even speak decent English so why should be be captain of an English side????

u cant have srikers than cant score right. saying that, if his goal drought continues, then, it might cost u games (if we just for now remove midfield or others that score).

u cant have srikers than cant score right. saying that, if his goal drought continues, then, it might cost u games (if we just for now remove midfield or others that score).

Our strikers didnt score many last season and we still done pretty well.

Stop acting like a ******* idiot Cjacko. I didn't make that up.
Chelsea - Fernando Torres has two games to find form | Give Me Football
Chelsea - Andre Villas-Boas warning for underperforming stars | Give Me Football

Read the ******* article before you post your ****. No-where did AVB say "he has two games to prove himself". If you actually read the article you will see he said "The moment when it compromises the running of the team, I think it has to come to an end, which is fair enough," said Villas-Boas. Which is exacly what i said earlier.

Back