Man City suffer new Johnson blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 401

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson could be out for the rest of the season after picking up a knee injury in training.

More...

That's not good for City! Johnson, IMO, is a great player, and will be in the future (if he plays <))

Never rated him tbh, but not nice to see him constantly injured. Never plays for City anyway even when he's fit. Another waste of talent by an English team, good job City.

Such a shame. If he was at a club like Villa I reckon he could be challenging for a place at the World Cup.

What do you mean 'city suffer johnson blow'? They never play him. :S

Such a shame. If he was at a club like Villa I reckon he could be challenging for a place at the World Cup.
Yeah Villa is the place to go imo for English youngsters. Agbonlahor and Young have turned ace there, and even Luke Young was asked to play in a friendly against Brazil but said no, I know he's not a youngster, but shows how Villa improve players a lot.

Can't say City don't bring up good youngsters though, Onuoha, Richards, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Hart and Ismael Miller.

I think Johnson is a great player. If you watch him when he was playing under Sven he was great. Very creative aswell as doing the donkey work.

Back