Man City Team

Reaction score
After udating the transfers on the game here is my man city team after spending most of the 78m transfer budget

Kameni

Rafinia Yussuf Luiz Bridge

Barry Mountinio

Prieto Robinho

Tevez Santa Cruz

Any suggestions for maybe a better RM

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

aout 10m left by the way

After udating the transfers on the game here is my man city team after spending most of the 78m transfer budget

Kameni

Rafinia Yussuf Luiz Bridge

Barry Mountinio

Prieto Robinho

Tevez Santa Cruz

Any suggestions for maybe a better RM

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

aout 10m left by the way

possibly daft question but who are yussuf, priteto and luiz?

yussuf is nigerian cb prieto heard of him but cant memba him and there are loads of luiz i know.

Yep it is David Luiz

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Xabi Prieto came from Real Sociedad for about 3.2m He is decent backup and has impressed in previous football manager games. As has Ayila Yussuf who was signed for 5m from Dynamo Kiev. Both of these players played for my Fulham team that finished 3rd in season 1. Yussuf is a must buy he is one of the best defenders in the game especially for mid-table sides

LOL

You just copied and pasted my post in the other thread

you even spelled Palombo wrong like i did

:@
Woops i forgot to add the other player, lol
Sanchez, Matias Fernandez, if possible aguero, and Marquinhos

Kameni in goal always makes me uncomfortable... The African Cup of nations and other internationals tend to come in the middle of the season....

Definitly Marquinhos!!!

Also, any team that can should buy Srna...

Back