fm_mc

Reaction score
Right i need some help trying to get my City team to perform consistantly but i just cant do it. 1st game beat united 3-2 next game got beat by APOEL 2-1 next beat Arsenal 2-1 (away) and cant seem to get results against the rubbish teams (drawing).

I want to play a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 with my wide men being my attacking threat (Gareth Bale, Mario Balotelli, Adam Johnson, David Silva)

GK - Joe Hart
RB - Micah Richards
RCB - Kolo Toure
LCB - Vincent Kompany
LB - Jerome Boateng

CDM - Nigel De Jong
RCM - Yaya Toure
LCM - Gareth Barry / James Milner

RW - Mario Balotelli / Adam Johnson
LW - Gareth Bale / David Silva

ST - Carlos Tevez / Edin Dzeko / Emmanuel Adebayor

Let the comments begin :D

P.S. does it seem harder to make a team gel on this FM last year was fairly quick and simple

go on match preparitions and theres a few options on there

I had the same problem with Chelsea I think the smaller clubs are trying harder as they hate us.
I abandoned 1 up front and went 2 up top in the end.
Dzeko and Tevez should work well.

i think it makes the game more realsitic... harder and can be annoying but more realistic :)

i think it makes the game more realsitic... harder and can be annoying but more realistic :)

I agree I am finding it much more realistic and having to develop more than 1 formation and tactic.
I currently have 3 or 4 this season is taking ages...

Try developing a couple of tactics in match preparation and see if that helps.

i got dzeko with rooney and they doing very well in my man utd team

Sorry but you're wrong ... with Liverpool i won 9 league games in a row :L ... no cheating and with a 4-4-2 tatic. XD

Sorry but you're wrong ... with Liverpool i won 9 league games in a row :L ... no cheating and with a 4-4-2 tatic. XD

thats just one game.... and maybe your just a good manager.... it does make the game more realistic this year.... tbh though liverpool will be bak and anyone that says they wont are pretty stupid... we been playin awful all year and are still on 5 points off champ league place so tis all good :)